Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors agree to terms on 2 year partially guaranteed deal with SF Jarrod Uthoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uthoff reminds me a bit of Jonas Jerebko (Jalen Rose player comp alert!) - who I like as a stretch PF.

Also rooting for another Buckeye, Melvin Ejim, to get a camp invite. Raps need that combo 3/4 who can guard big 3's and Ejim might be worth a look see. Neither DD, Powell or Ross can handle those guys if/when Carroll gets injured again.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      Uthoff reminds me a bit of Jonas Jerebko (Jalen Rose player comp alert!) - who I like as a stretch PF.

Also rooting for another Buckeye, Melvin Ejim, to get a camp invite. Raps need that combo 3/4 who can guard big 3's and Ejim might be worth a look see. Neither DD, Powell or Ross can handle those guys if/when Carroll gets injured again.
      One of the reasons I'm sad to see James Johnson go. While he may never have lived up to my potentially unrealistic expectations, one thing we can all agree on is that JJ could guard big wing guys. I haven't seen much of Ejim though. Can he shoot?

Comment

Apparently (according to front page story) Uthoff was listed as #36 on Chad Ford's board.

Comment

I found this from 2016 mix.

Comment

Deino wrote: View Post
            I found this from 2016 mix.

S@#t this guy..has mix video..d!@n..should of been drafted
            Hey..at least he looks better than Primo boy..Bargnani..

I was hopping for Millsap..but I guess Jarrod Uthoff will do..
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

The main page article on this signing has a highlight page. Definitely not athletic enough for the 3 in the NBA. Shooting stroke looks super sweet and fast.

I liked that the block highlights are mostly from behind the shooter after he commits. Seems to have a good defensive awareness.

Seems like a good player to have on the d-league team to get acclimated to the system and give him some focused instructions on what the team would like him to do. I doubt he makes the team for a couple years though.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just watching the videos, I really like his BBIQ already. He's making really quick (and correct) decisions immediately after catching the ball. That tells me he's got a good feel for the game and is reading the defence a few seconds ahead. Kind of like the anti-Bruno. Solid pickup & early candidate for 16th man of the year.

Comment

Hellova stroke. He should have a shot at the 15th spot.

Comment

Great pick up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X