Legacy League match 17 e_wheazy vs DogeLover1234

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Yeah I didn't mean to make a huge deal about it by any means, I understand the nature of this is that it's open to interpretation. Would be cool to be able to refute people's claims though, but whatever.

For what it's worth, I think your team should've won. Haven't been able to.vote as much as I would want because work's been hectic buy hopefully that should clear up come august
    I voted for axel too.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
      Also don't get the whole 'im afraid to vote and say anything because people might take revenge on me and not vote for me' discussion in the main thread. Is winning this thing THAT important? Stop being pussies and vote and talk.
      Agreed.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Yeah I feel ya but at least you won. I lost vs a gameplan that was essentially "wait for Axel's players to screw up" despite having a really balanced team and an on-point gameplan with specific attacks that were never addressed.
        I was trying something different, for fun.

And it WORKED
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I was trying something different, for fun.

And it WORKED
          It was definitely a curve ball that I wasn't expecting.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
          X