Cirque du Soleil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cirque du Soleil

Anybody here been to a Cirque de Soleil show?

Going to see this one in Toronto tomorrow night. Wondering if its as good as everyone says it is?

Joey wrote: View Post
    Anybody here been to a Cirque de Soleil show?

Going to see this one in Toronto tomorrow night. Wondering if its as good as everyone says it is?
    Lucky you! Have a couple vids of shows past and know a few people who have been to Vegas and their live shows there...everyone gets wowed....no matter the show. So I think you are going to enjoy it...let us know. Great blend of the visual, lighting, music/sound, theatrics and above all the gymnastics/acrobatics.

Comment

Ya so that was easily one of the most amazing things I've seen in my life ...

Was a lot more of a "Circus" than I actually envisioned, but was really a lot of fun, and some of the things they do are just mind blowing .. I don't even know how you practice these things! Lol Don't want to spoil it if anyone is planning on going .. but watching the contortionist was easily the most physically uncomfortable I've ever felt in my life. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Ya so that was easily one of the most amazing things I've seen in my life ...

Was a lot more of a "Circus" than I actually envisioned, but was really a lot of fun, and some of the things they do are just mind blowing .. I don't even know how you practice these things! Lol Don't want to spoil it if anyone is planning on going .. but watching the contortionist was easily the most physically uncomfortable I've ever felt in my life. Lol
        Nice not to see elephants forced to "dance" on their hinds in circuses anymore ...And orcas too.

Comment

I saw Cirque when I lived in Korea and it was easily one of the best things I've ever seen in a performance. They never disappoint.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I saw Amaluna back in 2012. Not sure if they do that show anymore, but was pretty damn impressive.

Comment

Working...
            X