Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting both Monroe and Cousins

The East is shaking up
    The Cavs will win the title for the next 2-3 years if they acquire one of Noel or Okafor or even both
    The Celtics got better when they acquired Horford and they are still not done yet.
    The Bucks is on the rise as in they are looking to rid Monroe for a better player
    The Knicks will make to the playoff this year around if they do acquire a healthy Chris Bosh
    The Bulls will make some buzz in they acquired Wade, a Rose, Wade, and Butler looks pretty scary but can they sustain injury
    The Sixers will be a fun team to watch with Brandon Ingram, and the rest of the rookies
    The Hawks stay the same unless Dwight Howard becomes his former Magic self
    The Pacers instantly got better offensively but sucks defensively, will be able to beat the Raptors with their current roster
    The Pistons are hungry for a second round entrance
    The Hornets, meh stays the same
    The Heat will be in the lottery if they loose Chris Bosh
    The Magic will be in the lottery
    The Wizards will be in the lottery
    The Nets will be in the lottery

'
    We need to beat the Cavs as in they are on the lookout of acquiring either one of Nerlens Noel or Jahlil Okafor, or both, if they get either one, they will win championship for the next 2-3 years.

We definitely need an upgrade. I propose these trades that can turn the franchise around and we can definitely compete with the Cavs.

1) Raps send Ross, draft right to Pascal Siakam to the Bucks for Greg Monroe

2) Raps send Jonas Valanciunas, Patterson, Delon Wright, 2017 1st round pick to Sacramento for Demarcus Cousins and Omri Casspi

Raps Lineups
    Lowry, Joseph, D-League Guard (??)
    DeRozan, Powell
    DMC, Casspi, Bruno
    Monroe, Sullinger, D-League PF (??)
    Cousins, Poeltl, Nogueira

Monroe and Cousins will instantly make this team an instant contender, as in the East is shaking up. Casspi would be a nice backup behind DMC. I'm not sad to see Valanciunas part with the team as in he played horribly in the Olympics but is still a young C to build around and I believe the Kings is a nice team for the C to become an allstar in the next 2-3 years. Patterson get to play with his old team and is on the last year of his contract whereas Delon Wright after injury, can find himself competing for a starting PG spot for the Kings.

Boogie is very talented but he is not the best defencive player. I would not want DMC. Also that is a lot of salary to take in I don't think it would be worth it to get Greg Monroe. Spacing wise it would run in to problems.

Comment

Working...
    X