Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Huskies alternate jerseys for 2016-17

Raptors to reveal new alternate Huskies jerseys tomorrow

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Mon Aug 22, 2016, 06:50 PM.
    @Chr1st1anL

MLSE out for some mo' money!

Comment

I'm excited! The organization has done a great job with the jerseys recently.

Comment

It's nice to bring back Huskies jerseys, shed light on our deep basketball history.

Comment

Comment

Huskies are back bitches

Comment

I'm a little biased since I have a 14 month old Husky, but I'm buying this jersey. I much prefer blue to anything red anyways, it gives me an excuse finally own a "Raptors" jersey. The jersey in the video doesn't say Huskies though, a little odd... I wonder if there's some sort of logo to follow?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                I'm a little biased since I have a 14 month old Husky, but I'm buying this jersey. I much prefer blue to anything red anyways, it gives me an excuse finally own a "Raptors" jersey. The jersey in the video doesn't say Huskies though, a little odd... I wonder if there's some sort of logo to follow?

Comment

Ya, was wondering why there's no Husky logo too.

And are we allowed 3 alternates? If not, does that mean no more OVO uniforms? It took a while to grow on me, but I prefer the OVOs to either of the new alternate designs.
                  Last edited by Nilanka; Tue Aug 23, 2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

i dont really see husky when i look at that. i think it was more of a way to line up all the toronto teams colours in a relevant way thats not just "oh lets just use blue like the jays!"

Comment

Think blue white and grey should be Toronto's colours. I member seeing fan made jerseys that were the same as the Jays and they looked good

Comment

Love it!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Alex91 wrote: View Post
                          Think blue white and grey should be Toronto's colours. I member seeing fan made jerseys that were the same as the Jays and they looked good
                          Nope. Can't have any visible association with the Maple Queafs. We want to stay as far away from that train wreck as possible

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Ya, was wondering why there's no Husky logo too.

And are we allowed 3 alternates? If not, does that mean no more OVO uniforms? It took a while to grow on me, but I prefer the OVOs to either of the new alternate designs.
                            Maybe Wols has a clue why there's no logo as per this tweet:

Comment

Deino wrote: View Post
                              Maybe Wols has a clue why there's no logo as per this tweet:
                              All those high powered branding people and they couldn't even just add the word "HUSKIES" like the original uniform, instead of Toronto?

On second thought, maybe they didn't want to bring back memories of this guy.....

Comment

Working...
                              X