X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Ballswin, you win The Glove Award for smack talker. We gotcha!😎

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      You speak no folly and I hear your plea in nominating the Executive Of The Year award candidate you just described and thus seek: Miekinstein
      haha

Comment

• Ballswin's team is so ugly that Joey needs to get drunk before he updates the cap sheet.

Comment

• When Ballswin's team was updated during the last offseason the RR Dynasty League 2016/17 Cap Sheet thread almost got renamed RR Dynasty League 2016/17 Cap Shit.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Ok Ballswin, you win The Glove Award for smack talker. We gotcha!��
            Hold the phone, this one's not over.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              Some nominations. Some of them I don't really have nominations for so, I will do the ones I can.

Kiss of death
              The process

Executive of the year
              007, we tried to break that up and still 20-0
              Apollo,
              I propose and put forth another determined award:

Donald Sterling Owner of the Year
              (Winner for most inconsiderate player transactions resulting in total combined cap years added to the teams bottom-line during the regular season.)
              RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Hold the phone, this one's not over.
                Oh, you definitely win for quantity and sustenance... but it seems Ballswin comes in here with a "seek-and-destroy" attitude. He was going for this award before it was an award. When does the voting end on this one? Let's see what ya got!

Comment

• I'm gonna do two a day every two days. The order is top secret. The season is over and so what else are we gonna talk about?

Comment

I'm gonna do two a day every two days. The order is top secret. The season is over and so what else are we gonna talk about?
                    I was referring to the smack talk award.

Your ideas are great, our fantasy leagues wouldn't be too much fun if you weren't doing all these behind the scenes things. Very commendable!

Comment

• Hey man thanks. I try contribute where I can. The top brass around here deserve a standing ovation though. Another highly successful season is in the books.

Comment

• So it looks like half the league has voted on the first two. That's pretty good turnout if it holds up. If anyone was waiting to vote, now's your time because these polls will close in the next day and the more input we get, the better this whole thing is.

Comment

Hey man thanks. I try contribute where I can. The top brass around here deserve a standing ovation though. Another highly successful season is in the books.
                          True that! High praise to all you back-end work horses. Merci beaucoups!
                          RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            True that! High praise to all you [B]back-end[/] work horses. Merci beaucoups!
                            Well played sir....
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The second batch of awards are up. The last batch are still live for another hour if you have yet to vote and would like to participate.

Comment

• Final two awards

The third batch of awards are up.

We need more nominations for the final two awards. Here's what I have from the thread:

The Copperfield Award (Biggest surprise team--- good or bad)
                                • Koncept (Quiet in terms of moves but win% went from .25 to .575)
                                • Cody (Lots of trades and other moves. Win% dropped from .35 to .2, )
                                • Miek (winless on the season)

We need more, come on.

Executive of The Year
                                • 007 (undefeated the whole season)
                                • Apollo (lots of trades and moves, win% went from .05 to .35)

I know I don't have a prayer but there were many good teams this season. I nominate Koncept because of the performance on court; sometimes the best move is the one you didn't make.

We need more, come on.

Comment

Working...
                                X