X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League has been renewed.

Regards,
    -Commish

And we may be looking at one of the few Seasons (or maybe only?) where we haven't had any turnover in the managers ... so nobody resign before the season starts!

Comment

• Thanks joey. Time to press buttons and admire how much better I am this year.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        League has been renewed.

Regards,
        -Commish

And we may be looking at one of the few Seasons (or maybe only?) where we haven't had any turnover in the managers ... so nobody resign before the season starts!

Comment

• Looks like the league opens with a nice showdown between the Creeds and Monstars.

Axel faces total annihilation in week one. Ouch.

Comment

• Koncept getting balled week one. Poor guy

Comment

• http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ar-479498.html

Ball and Simmons top Vegas odds at rookie of the year

Comment

• Alright, Free Agency is set for October 15th. I've got it for 2pm, but open to suggestions on this one.

Before then, could everyone please go in and select all their Keepers (ALL players that remain under contract on your team). This will make my job easier in finalizing the rosters before the Auction. I will add in Rookies once Rosters are finalized as well.

**Tucas, when you get a minute, could you please create the new Cap Sheet thread? Can even be just a blank post, and I will edit in the data. Thanks!!**

***Don't forget that your Re-signs and rookie years are due on September 1st!!***
                Last edited by Joey; Fri Aug 18, 2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Keepers set. I forgot from last year how we do the trades that happened in the off-season. I just tried to create a trade and got a message that the draft hadn't happened yet.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    Keepers set. I forgot from last year how we do the trades that happened in the off-season. I just tried to create a trade and got a message that the draft hadn't happened yet.
                    Ah good point. If you traded a player away, please don't select them. I will make those changes manually as well, and that will save me from having to drop the players manually before adding them to the new team.

We will obviously just make sure that the Cap Sheet is fully accurate, and then I will use that to build back up the rosters.

Comment

Ah good point. If you traded a player away, please don't select them. I will make those changes manually as well, and that will save me from having to drop the players manually before adding them to the new team.

We will obviously just make sure that the Cap Sheet is fully accurate, and then I will use that to build back up the rosters.
                      Yeah, I didn't select anyone that shouldn't be on my team after the auction as a keeper.

Comment

• Press Release: The Skywalkers are pleased to announce the acquisition of Trevor Ariza, and Al-farouq Aminu in exchange for Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, and the 2019 1st round pick.

Comment

Alright, Free Agency is set for October 15th. I've got it for 2pm, but open to suggestions on this one.

Before then, could everyone please go in and select all their Keepers (ALL players that remain under contract on your team). This will make my job easier in finalizing the rosters before the Auction. I will add in Rookies once Rosters are finalized as well.

**Tucas, when you get a minute, could you please create the new Cap Sheet thread? Can even be just a blank post, and I will edit in the data. Thanks!!**

***Don't forget that your Re-signs and rookie years are due on September 1st!!***
                          What about trades that have happened in the offseason?

Comment

• Nevermind, I read some more and now I know.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              Press Release: The Skywalkers are pleased to announce the acquisition of Trevor Ariza, and Al-farouq Aminu in exchange for Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, and the 2019 1st round pick.
                              Dan just keeps rolling out the deals.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Dan just keeps rolling out the deals.
                                He's throwing in a Dairy Queen sundae with every deal. Offer expires after Labour Day.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X