Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had a late pick I'd deal it to you for MM.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      I think I could afford it if someone wanted to do a S&T with me for the pick. But I'm not sure if anyone would want the rights for either Markieff Morris, Marvin Williams or Jordan Clarkson for a pick?
      I thought you didn't want to trade into this draft?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cody is working the smoke and mirrors.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Reports from Team Axel indicate that while no terms have been discussed, both LaMarcus Aldridge and Clint Capela have been given assurances of their return as resignees. Despite rumours of Aldridge being available via trade, a team source commented that LMA has consistently been a Top 25 player for years and the team is confident in his impact.

In other news, the team has reached out to veteran forward Chris Bosh about a position in the scouting and player development department. While no official decision is likely made with his roster spot until closer to or even after the free agency auction, Bosh regrettably appears to have played his last game. The team was aware and comfortable with the risk when he was acquired and resigned and no tears were shed over a 2 year dead hit on the cap sheet and will certainly retain their amnesty provision for future use.

After a vacation for the last few weeks, the scouting department has reconvened and has started pouring over scouting reports and game film, as the team holds two key picks at 3rd and 6th overall.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ball's big workout today, hopefully knocks it out of the park and goes to the lakers.

Comment

• Axel's announcement ran long but the only thing I learned was that Bosh isn't coming back. But I already knew that. It felt like a Donald Trump press conference. I want my time back!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Axel's announcement ran long but the only thing I learned was that Bosh isn't coming back. But I already knew that. It felt like a Donald Trump press conference. I want my time back!
                not as self congratulatory

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Axel's announcement ran long but the only thing I learned was that Bosh isn't coming back. But I already knew that. It felt like a Donald Trump press conference. I want my time back!
                  Dynasty is a war of attrition.

Comment

• off topic. i am moving back to ottawa in july. does nba league pass allow me to watch summer league? is it worth buying over the summer or waiting until the season/preseason actually starts? from a value standpoint.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      off topic. i am moving back to ottawa in july. does nba league pass allow me to watch summer league? is it worth buying over the summer or waiting until the season/preseason actually starts? from a value standpoint.
                      Hey! I'm moving to Ottawa in August!

In the past, Summer League has indeed been provided by NBALP. I think there is usually a cheap summer version available too, just for summer league. But they seem to change something every year so it's impossible to know for sure.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Hey! I'm moving to Ottawa in August!

In the past, Summer League has indeed been provided by NBALP. I think there is usually a cheap summer version available too, just for summer league. But they seem to change something every year so it's impossible to know for sure.
                        thank you

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          ball's big workout today, hopefully knocks it out of the park and goes to the lakers.
                          So with rumours of an underwhelming workout and some divide in the Lakers office about Ball, does that mean that Ball slides out of the #2 slot?

With Miek picking 1-2, the entire Axel front office is keeping their eyes on Miek to get direction on that #3 pick.

The Axel scouting department is rumoured to have keyed in on a couple of names for each draft slot and is comfortable holding on to both picks.

Comment

• After the debacle a couple years back of not signing my free agents (oh how I miss you, Klay... I don't believe this is tampering :/), I get nervous about the deadline... it's not until September, right?
                            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                            ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                              After the debacle a couple years back of not signing my free agents (oh how I miss you, Klay... I don't believe this is tampering :/), I get nervous about the deadline... it's not until September, right?
                              September 1st

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                                After the debacle a couple years back of not signing my free agents (oh how I miss you, Klay... I don't believe this is tampering :/), I get nervous about the deadline... it's not until September, right?
                                Why not submit now and then you have until September 1st to revise your signing?

Whatever you'd choose right now is not written in stone.

Comment

Working...
                                X