This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is what i found on the cba
    • All trades are fair game if it works within the Salary Cap. Any team that is over the cap, must take back equal or fewer years in any trade.

so owner one has used his two resigns but owner two hasn't. owner two can use one of his two resigns on one of his free agents and then move said free agent to owner one yes?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      this is what i found on the cba
      • All trades are fair game if it works within the Salary Cap. Any team that is over the cap, must take back equal or fewer years in any trade.

so owner one has used his two resigns but owner two hasn't. owner two can use one of his two resigns on one of his free agents and then move said free agent to owner one yes?
      Well resign rules would fall under resigns, not trades; but if owner 2 has an expiring free agent and hasn't used both of their resigns, then they are able to resign that player and trade them to another owner.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Well resign rules would fall under resigns, not trades; but if owner 2 has an expiring free agent and hasn't used both of their resigns, then they are able to resign that player and trade them to another owner.
        thank you. i don't know why but sign and trades always confuse me.

Comment

thank you. i don't know why but sign and trades always confuse me.
          They are presented as overly complicated but really it's just resign a player then trade him away. I think because we call them sign and trade they come across as more complex than they are.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Creeds would like to take a moment out of the busy offseason to congratulate three players on their great 2017-2018 accomplishment.

Willy Henangomez and Buddy Hield, congratulations on making All-Rookie First Team.

Marquese Chriss, congratulations on making All-Rookie Second Team.

All three of you are vital parts of the Creeds franchise.
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jun 26, 2017, 01:30 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Note for the cap sheet: It says I have Terrence Jones on my team, but I waived him near the end of the year to pick up Kosta Koufos, who I then waived to pick up Jeremy Lamb (both 1 year).
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                The Creeds would like to take a moment out of the busy offseason to congratulate three players on their great 2017-2018 accomplishment.

Willy Henangomez and Buddy Hield, congratulations on making All-Rookie First Team.

Marquese Chriss, congratulations on making All-Rookie Second Team.

All three of you are vital parts of the Creeds franchise.
                Unanimous 1st team All-Rookie Dario Saric offers his congratulations.

Comment

• That's really sporting of him seeing how he probably won't get the PT this coming season to have a second moment in the sun.

Comment

That's really sporting of him seeing how he probably won't get the PT this coming season to have a second moment in the sun.
                    isn't he their 4?

Comment

isn't he their 4?
                      With Ben Simmons inbound now, with Fultz his sidekick and the team overall at full strength it is inevitable that Saric is going to see a minutes drop in my opinion.

Comment

With Ben Simmons inbound now, with Fultz his sidekick and the team overall at full strength it is inevitable that Saric is going to see a minutes drop in my opinion.
                        As inevitable as Simmons and Embiid's next season ending injury

Comment

• Oh, Simmons is going to injure some feelings this season but anything beyond that is just fantasy.

Comment

• Feds

Fractual eventuality duet syndrome

It's a new disease.

Comment

Comment

• it's a tough acronym to make an insulting phrase from. the point is they are both going to fracture something.

Comment

Working...
                                X