This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    With how I've been playing, I hope to give you that #1 pick.... you deserve it, Miek.
    Miek liked your post but it sounded like you said his teams sucked. LOL

Anyway, I'm hoping to swoop in an ruin his #1 Overall Party. It'll sting bad because I'm going to probably finish 11th in the league.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      With how the lotto has historically played out, neither of you are getting that top pick.
      haha its true! bottom seed doesn't mean top pick.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

With how the lotto has historically played out, neither of you are getting that top pick.
        Last edited by Joey; Mon Feb 13, 2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Just a reminder that our Trade Deadline is set for March 2nd.

Comment

• juancho had himself a bit of a game last night. 27/10/2/1/1 with 6 3s

hernangomezes steals of the year

Comment

• wayne ellington 1

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                juancho had himself a bit of a game last night. 27/10/2/1/1 with 6 3s

hernangomezes steals of the year
                Super Hernangomez Bros. 1

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Super Hernangomez Bros. 1
                  I'll admit Juan & Willy are playing awesome.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Tough news about Kevin Love. That's the rest of the (fantasy) season, and even into the playoffs that he's set to miss.

Comment

• Oh, and Jokic is just SOOO damn good. Christ. Tell us again how much you paid for him on the waiver wire koncept? Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Tough news about Kevin Love. That's the rest of the (fantasy) season, and even into the playoffs that he's set to miss.
                        Thanks for the reminder Joey. He joins LaVine and Bosh on the All-Medic Team.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder Joey. He joins LaVine and Bosh on the All-Medic Team.
                          Oh damn, forgot about Bosh ... wonder what's going to happen to him...

Comment

• My lottery dreams may have been dashed...

Well let's hope I can ruin someone else's dreams in the first round.

Comment

• Willy made the Rising Stars game to replace Mudiay! Congrats Apollo! Lol
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Thanks man, it's been fun owning him so far. $1 can go a long way in this league sometimes. If I can land another diamond in the rough this offseason then I should be playoff bound in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X