Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see that Jamal Murray remembered that he's awesome at Basketball. Haha I needed the reminder myself. Yeesh. Haha Glad to see he's pulling it together - Top 50 over the past 7 Days.

Games like this make me feel ok about being almost 0-5. Lol
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Nov 23, 2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• If I can pull out a win this week I have a shot at pulling into second in the conference. This club is way more competitive than I expected so far. If only I had Ben Simmons in the lineup.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I'm pretty sure Mack is basically in love with him at this point, and way too invested to give him up now. Haha

But regardless, love the team name. Lol
        [IMG]
        [/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            haha we're ALL ABOARD!

Comment

• Kevin Love with 8 made 3 pointers at the half tonight.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Kevin Love with 8 made 3 pointers at the half tonight.
                Pretty sure he got all 8 of those in the 1st quarter. He set the record for most points in the 1st with 34. Insane.

Comment

• Otto Porter is seriously Top-20 right now? And Teague is Top-30? Safe to say I lost that deal handily for now .. Haha

Comment

Otto Porter is seriously Top-20 right now? And Teague is Top-30? Safe to say I lost that deal handily for now .. Haha
                    Decent numbers but I wouldn't put too much emphasis on rankings... all depends on team needs.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Decent numbers but I wouldn't put too much emphasis on rankings... all depends on team needs.
                      Thanks Mack .. appreciate you trying to make me feel better. Haha

Comment

• with drummond and DJ mack obviously doesn't need Free Throw shooting! HEYOOOO

but for real, he doesn't, because he leads the league in rebounds.
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Will put some time in today to try and get the Cap Sheet sorted.

With the signing of Roberson, REALIZAR takes on the 1 year that Mack would have been on the hook for, since it was first waiver period.

And nobody else went after Waiters? Shit, I totally thought he'd be a hot commodity with the opportunity he's getting.. I mean, I guess it IS Dion Waiters, but still. Haha

Comment

• Breaking: Sources close to the Creeds are saying there has been discussions with multiple teams on a trade involving two key Creeds contributors. No names were divulged but the source said discussions were promising, with one suitor becoming very aggressive in negotiations. No telling if the Creeds actually pull the trigger though as they're currently .500 and feel that their young team has a shot at the playoffs if Ben Simmons can make his debut early in the new year.

Comment

Will put some time in today to try and get the Cap Sheet sorted.

With the signing of Roberson, REALIZAR takes on the 1 year that Mack would have been on the hook for, since it was first waiver period.

And nobody else went after Waiters? Shit, I totally thought he'd be a hot commodity with the opportunity he's getting.. I mean, I guess it IS Dion Waiters, but still. Haha
                              I kicked the tires on that guy a couple times last season, couldn't bring myself to do it again. Plus there's the Winslow factor.

Tony Parker gets a 1 year deal, added to the 2 I signed him for in the off-season. Ugh, nobody wants this last spot on my bench apparently.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Breaking: Sources close to the Creeds are saying there has been discussions with multiple teams on a trade involving two key Creeds contributors. No names were divulged but the source said discussions were promising, with one suitor becoming very aggressive in negotiations. No telling if the Creeds actually pull the trigger though as they're currently .500 and feel that their young team has a shot at the playoffs if Ben Simmons can make his debut early in the new year.
                                This source sucks. No names?? We want names!!

Comment

Working...
                                X