Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man this thread is great mid summer entertainment.

edit - i fail at posting photos and memes
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      Man this thread is great mid summer entertainment.

edit - i fail at posting photos and memes
      FIFY & with a GIF. YW.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Phil Collins you say?

Philadelphia! Knows how to party!!

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Jul 28, 2017, 05:15 AM.
        RR OG

Comment

• Aaaand this thread tumbled exactly to where I thought it would.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Aaaand this thread tumbled exactly to where I thought it would.
            Really?

I've read tons of mocks and didn't see a single one where Phil Collins gets drafted.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Comment

• So looking over the cap page, there looks to be up to five max money teams. Is there a max money talent this year?

Comment

Aaaand this thread tumbled exactly to where I thought it would.
                  We have 2 picks left..... is taking a break going to ruin anything?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

So looking over the cap page, there looks to be up to five max money teams. If there a max money talent this year?
                    harry giles

Comment

• Just a quick five minute scan of the cap page makes me think this is the top ten in no particular order:

Wesley Matthews
                      JJ Redick
                      Dwyane Wade (or Rudy Gay)
                      Jordan Clarkson
                      Richaun Holmes
                      Tim Hardaway Jr.
                      Lou Williams
                      Thaddeus Young
                      Dirk Nowitzki
                      Wilson Chandler

There are a few guys above who would fit well though but I'll need to spend most of my budget... Perhaps.

The auction will be weak on traditional PG.

I think the real gold will be the $1-$5 players that I'm out of the market on this year.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jul 28, 2017, 07:59 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        We have 2 picks left..... is taking a break going to ruin anything?
                        I was referring to James sharing his collection of potbelly photos.

Comment

I was referring to James sharing his collection of potbelly photos.
                          Lol

RR OG

Comment

• I'm going to try to update the cap sheet as best as possible, when I get back from work tonight. I'll go through old transactions but if anyone is aware of trades they made that aren't updated post them and I'll add them in. Just makes things easier.

Comment

• Also if anyone has already posted their resignings, if you could post them again it'd be appreciated.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Also if anyone has already posted their resignings, if you could post them again it'd be appreciated.
                                I'll be re-signing CP3 for sure, years and dollar amount TBD. Haven't made up my mind on anyone else yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X