Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank god for start active players button. what a mind numbing task when u own multiple teams and update all season.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Argh! Didn't set my lineups in time to get Kevin Love active tonight. Hopefully he shoots complete shit and the Raps get the win without hurting my FG%. Tough opponent in jbml this week to leave the rejuvenated Love machine on the bench.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Argh! Didn't set my lineups in time to get Kevin Love active tonight. Hopefully he shoots complete shit and the Raps get the win without hurting my FG%. Tough opponent in jbml this week to leave the rejuvenated Love machine on the bench.
        I didn't get to set my lineups at all because my laptop is fucked. I'm going to lose 3 weeks in a row because of that. I've tried doing it on this tablet and it is near impossible.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I didn't get to set my lineups at all because my laptop is fucked. I'm going to lose 3 weeks in a row because of that. I've tried doing it on this tablet and it is near impossible.
          Just get the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app on your Smaht Phone!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Just get the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app on your Smaht Phone!
            Don't own one. In fact, I've never had a cell in my life.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• My team is doing way better than I expected it to do so far. I'm probably still going to be in the bottom five teams by year's end but its a step in the right direction and some of my guys not doing anything right now have a lot of upside.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Don't own one. In fact, I've never had a cell in my life.
                Nice, hold out as long as you can, the prices are really not worth it. Though they do come in handy when you need to set your lineup at 6:55pm Eastern.

Comment

• Joe Johnson's 10-day got cut short, Andre Roberson is signed for the remainder of the season(or until he inevitably turns to fantasy dust and the next hack is signed).

That will put me at 38 years, hardly the start I envisioned already making 3 moves...

Comment

Joe Johnson's 10-day got cut short, Andre Roberson is signed for the remainder of the season(or until he inevitably turns to fantasy dust and the next hack is signed).

That will put me at 38 years, hardly the start I envisioned already making 3 moves...
                    Blow it up

Comment

Nice, hold out as long as you can, the prices are really not worth it. Though they do come in handy when you need to set your lineup at 6:55pm Eastern.
                      Google Hangouts, people. I can call anywhere across Canada & the US for free. Plus, the chat service is good even with crummy emoji's. Much better than Skype in terms of reliability.

I was able to get to a real computer today, so I have got things set in order..... funny enough, I have no-one playing on the 24th at all.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        Blow it up
                        haha not when I'm about to be 4-0 after defeating you this week!

Sauce Castillo heating up just as I changed my avatar... coincidence? Probably not.
                        Last edited by Mack North; Thu Nov 17, 2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

haha not when I'm about to be 4-0 after defeating you this week!

Sauce Castillo heating up just as I changed my avatar... coincidence? Probably not.
                          And in first place if I can hold on to knock of jbml.

Although beating Tucas should only count as half a win

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            And in first place if I can hold on to knock of jbml.

Although beating Tucas should only count as half a win
                            I'm rocking a solid 1-2 record this year. If anyone should count as half wins it should be Joey. Good thing he added protections on his picks.

Comment

I'm rocking a solid 1-2 record this year. If anyone should count as half wins it should be Joey. Good thing he added protections on his picks.
                              Not to mention I'm only trailing Mack by 3 assists.

Comment

Hahah touché.

Comment

Working...
                                X