Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting multiple good games from guys from Trey Lyles and Cody Zeller, and getting a nice breakout game from Beal has made this week, even if we lose, valuable and worth it.

Despite early whispers that Coach Joey is on the Hot Seat, and that Assistant Coach Joe is openly vying for the promotion in the locker room, GM Joey has assured us all that Coach Joey is not going anywhere.

Phew.

Comment

• Didn't think this game would be this close.
      If rondo plays, I likely take out 3-0 Mack. If he doesnt, I lose. I honestly thought my team was by far the worst going into the season, but regardless of whether I win or lose this week, they've exceeded my expectations.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Didn't think this game would be this close.
        If rondo plays, I likely take out 3-0 Mack. If he doesnt, I lose. I honestly thought my team was by far the worst going into the season, but regardless of whether I win or lose this week, they've exceeded my expectations.
        Cut that optimism bullshit out. It's diminishing my savage pleasure over owning your pick. Wallow damn it!!!
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Cut that optimism bullshit out. It's diminishing my savage pleasure over owning your pick. Wallow damn it!!!
          Wanna know what would increase the value of my pick? Trading it back to me for all my players

Comment

Wanna know what would increase the value of my pick? Trading it back to me for all my players
            Oh I'm not worried about the value of the pick, top 5 for sure, it's the value of watching you in misery over it that your optimism is interfering with

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Uh oh Mack. rondo will play. Him and Faried just have to get more than 6 more assists than Rudy Gay.

Comment

• Woo! Needed 6 assists more than Realizar to steal the win from him after trailing all week and only had Mudiay playing - and he pulled down 8.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Wow Mack, you could have been first place in our conference, now you're third thanks to Yahoo!'s inexplicable tie-breakers.

Comment

Wow Mack, you could have been first place in our conference, now you're third thanks to Yahoo!'s inexplicable tie-breakers.
                    And I've won 2 in a row and am clearly a title contender.

Comment

• Good job Tucas. Maybe the two worst teams from last year will meet in the finals this year? Ha, ha.

Comment

• Well what the hell just happened? I go to bed early with confidence of the Raps and the Posse both winning, here I wake up to horrendous news on both accounts. See you Week 19, tucas.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Well what the hell just happened? I go to bed early with confidence of the Raps and the Posse both winning, here I wake up to horrendous news on both accounts. See you Week 19, tucas.
                          Tucas was feeling confident in the opportunity and just grabbed it by the posse.

Comment

Tucas was feeling confident in the opportunity and just grabbed it by the posse.

Wakka wakka wakka! I didnt think it would take long for the jokes. Then again, I didnt think we'd lose to tucas.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

And I've won 2 in a row and am clearly a title contender.
                              I guess I'll just have to crush those hopes now
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ugh.... 3 categories that could have gone either way with a little luck.

Maybe I should start cashing it in now & trade my assets for upcoming draft picks. But is that the right gamble?
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X