This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Things are looking good so far this week against Dan. Maybe I score a W and move to .500?

The way things are going right now if I can hang on to close to .500 I'll get Ben Simmons in the lineup in January and then who knows what happens.
    I think this season is the most well balanced of the 5 we've done, so many teams have a legit shot at the title. One stands out a little more than the others, but that team could suffer an injury or two and his team could be decimated. *knock on wood*

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Hey, I had 3 guys out last night due to a postponement of the 6ers/Kings game, one of them was Embiid. He alone would have me well out front! lol This is why I stay away from trash-talking most of the time, it just backfires on me. Didn't i give you a pick in that trade? Was that your Stormin' Norman pick? Gay will help me win a chip one of these years, I still like the deal.
      Hahaha the only reason I'm talking shit is because I have absolutely no business talking shit. Makes it at least a little fun, knowing I'm still going to lose ultimately. With most of my top guys out, I'm just looking for the bright spots this season. Haha

And ya, that was my Norm pick. But Gay has been super steady since moving to the MNP. Kudos to your coaching staff.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I think this season is the most well balanced of the 5 we've done, so many teams have a legit shot at the title.
        Definitely agree. It's been fun watching from down here at the Bottom ... Haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Things are looking good so far this week against Dan. Maybe I score a W and move to .500?

The way things are going right now if I can hang on to close to .500 I'll get Ben Simmons in the lineup in January and then who knows what happens.
          I'm having just a brutal fantasy week. My hockey league and both NBA leagues I'm in I've done somewhere between decent and great so far, and am getting demolished in all three so far this week.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Well hopefully you finish the week poorly.

My whole season at this point is riding on Ben Simmons returning with something to work with.

In other news Porzingis is the man. Wow, the only other person I have on my team playing out of his mind right now at a comparable level is Wilson Chandler. So shout out to him too because he's 15th this week and 46th over the last month. That late season signing is looking genius right now.

Comment

• Jamal Murray would like to congratulate Joel Embiid for also winning Rookie of the Month for November, and for playing a full month of Basketball. Lol

But seriously, you've got a stud on your hands there Mack. Respect to you and your staff for sticking it out with him. Not sure what sort of offers you got for him, but I have to imagine some were tough to turn down, and some were just laughable.

And kudos to me for picking Jamal Murray. Good job, Me.
              Last edited by Joey; Thu Dec 1, 2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Jamal Murray would like to congratulate Joel Embiid for also winning Rookie of the Month for November, and for playing a full month of Basketball. Lol

But seriously, you've got a stud on your hands there Mack. Respect to you and your staff for sticking it out with him. Not sure what sort of offers you got for him, but I have to imagine some were tough to turn down, and some were just laughable.

And kudos to me for picking Jamal Murray. Good job, Me.
                Great news! Considering they sat him for a bunch of games, that's a nice feat. I honestly didn't even entertain any offers for Embiid, but yea, some had some very nice players involved and there were some petty offers.

Congrats to your Canadian boy on receiving the honors as well! I really wanted him on my team, but he was gone well before my pick. Murray for Chriss deal is a win-win for both of us. Let's go ahead and put that through, would ya?!

Comment

Murray for Chriss deal is a win-win for both of us. Let's go ahead and put that through, would ya?!

Comment

• Yeeks... we could be on the verge of a major upset. Get lost, Joey! We can't be having that!

Comment

• What can I say about Miek's team that already hasn't been said about Syria. It's entirely bombed-out and depleted.
                      RR OG

Comment

Yeeks... we could be on the verge of a major upset. Get lost, Joey! We can't be having that!

Lol Seriously how I feel.

Though, truthfully, I expect you to take the lead tonight, since you've got a full slate.

Comment

• Henson finally carving out a consistent role with Milwaukee. He's been killing it.

Comment

• Good week last week, Joey, you came close to defeating me. Can't believe I've now won FT% twice haha

My Timmy F fantasy may just be coming to an end... here's hoping for an injury or 2 with the guys now ahead of him.

Big game this week with the ol' nemesis, Skywalkers Force. Should be a good battle!

Comment

Good week last week, Joey, you came close to defeating me. Can't believe I've now won FT% twice
                              In our locker room, we don't allow for Moral Victories ... But I'm proud of my guys and the way they fought to the last second. You've got a helluva club (posse?) there Mack.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                In our locker room, we don't allow for Moral Victories ... But I'm proud of my guys and the way they fought to the last second. You've got a helluva club (posse?) there Mack.
                                I'm afraid of a repeat of last year. Some guys are performing like garbahj and some just aren't playing. *looking at you Dirk... ya jerk*

Comment

Working...
                                X