X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Does he?

Howard is a substantial injury risk and RoLo will put up his consistent numbers.

Howard is a better player but I wouldn't say he is "far more" valuable in trades.
    Exactlly why I made the deal. Lopez is underrated, IMO. He provides me with decent numbers and a similar amount of BPG to Dwight.

I think Lopez will have a good year in Chicago as well.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Maybe this was already addressed, but can anyone else not select their keepers? My select keeper section is blacked out.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Maybe this was already addressed, but can anyone else not select their keepers? My select keeper section is blacked out.
        The deadline on Yahoo was Sept 30th, that probably explains it.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Maybe this was already addressed, but can anyone else not select their keepers? My select keeper section is blacked out.
          Yeah, I can't do mine either.

Comment

• Good afternoon, gentlemen!

Just a quick question/request concerning our draft time.

Currently, as far as I can tell, our draft is scheduled for Sunday at 1 PM EST, correct?

I've just learned that I will be travelling at that exact time, and I am wondering if we can push that draft forward to 6 PM that same day? Is there any wiggle room at all here?

Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              Good afternoon, gentlemen!

Just a quick question/request concerning our draft time.

Currently, as far as I can tell, our draft is scheduled for Sunday at 1 PM EST, correct?

I've just learned that I will be travelling at that exact time, and I am wondering if we can push that draft forward to 6 PM that same day? Is there any wiggle room at all here?

Thanks for your consideration.
              Pushing the draft back a few hours to 6pm EST would work fine by me and perhaps could be better in my books (it's the Sunday before my birthday so I may need to dodge some dinner with the famjam is all).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't think if I can make it then (6pm). How about 8pm EST?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I don't think if I can make it then (6pm). How about 8pm EST?
                  I think at that point you start creeping into Miek's workday. It's hard to predict the length of time for the draft too, so pushing too late may pose a problem.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I think at that point you start creeping into Miek's workday. It's hard to predict the length of time for the draft too, so pushing too late may pose a problem.
                    Ya, I'm not particularly comfortable going that late in the day (on a Sunday) for the Auction. Especially if its going to take a couple hours like it always does.

And we also have to keep in mind that Keeper Draft will be taking place on the same day (as always).

Plus people want to eat dinner and stuff with their family, which is why we always do Dynasty earlier on in the Day. But whatever works for people.
                    Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 3, 2016, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, I can't do mine either.
                      Maybe if you woulda done it weeks ago when I had asked. :P Haha

I'll make some time to go in and Finalize Rosters shortly. If you didn't select any keepers, tough, you don't get a team. Kidding obviously.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Ya, I'm not particularly comfortable going that late in the day (on a Sunday) for the Auction. Especially if its going to take a couple hours like it always does.

And we also have to keep in mind that Keeper Draft will be taking place on the same day (as always).

Plus people want to eat dinner and stuff with their family, which is why we always do Dynasty earlier on in the Day. But whatever works for people.

my preference is
                        1)weeknights
                        2) weekend evenings

still golf season

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                          my preference is
                          1)weeknights
                          2) weekend evenings

still golf season
                          The day won't be changing unfortunately. Draft is always the last Sunday before the Season begins.

So your vote is for the evening on Sunday. Noted. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            The day won't be changing unfortunately. Draft is always the last Sunday before the Season begins.

So your vote is for the evening on Sunday. Noted. Lol
                            I assumed the draft was always set to be the Sunday closest to my birthday, you mean the league doesn't revolve around me?

Comment

• How about 4/5 Pm on the Sunday instead?

It's late afternoon, a nice time to get ready for dinner, relax.... & everything.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                How about 4/5 Pm on the Sunday instead?

It's late afternoon, a nice time to get ready for dinner, relax.... & everything.
                                I'm down with this. I think 4 or 5 is ideal really. Will allow us to move the Keeper Draft earlier, and neither ends up running into the night.

Comment

Working...
                                X