This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Nope. We saw this in the past once with mcHAPPY. Once the contract is signed, the contract is signed. You have 7 days to sign the contract, use them if you want. But if you don't use them, and you announce the terms, then those are the terms.
    Alrighty then! My ownership is a shrewd businessman, and he doubts this will ever come about for us, but you never don't know.

If anyone is looking to unload some players, preferably those which will be useful for the next 3-5 years, for a prospect and possibly a draft choice, let me know. It's very early in the season, but some owners might want to get their tank on while others go for the chip. Just FYI beforehand - Embiid, Drummond, DJ are pretty much off limits unless we're talking Superduperstars.

Comment

• god damn it. i bet 10 for bebe

Comment

• Question. I have 2 players I just claimed off waivers and I have 2 years left to assign. In theory, could I sign 1 for 2 years, and then go over the cap to do a 1 year signing for the other, since technically I have 2 years remaining before contracts were signed.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          Question. I have 2 players I just claimed off waivers and I have 2 years left to assign. In theory, could I sign 1 for 2 years, and then go over the cap to do a 1 year signing for the other, since technically I have 2 years remaining before contracts were signed.
          I don't think so because they were done at the same time. If you had claimed one, assigned years and then claimed another in the next waiver then you could go over the cap.

By default, all players have a cap hit of 1 year (unless declared otherwise), so if you have two claimed players both sit at 1 year currently and you'd have no cap space.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I don't think so because they were done at the same time. If you had claimed one, assigned years and then claimed another in the next waiver then you could go over the cap.

By default, all players have a cap hit of 1 year (unless declared otherwise), so if you have two claimed players both sit at 1 year currently and you'd have no cap space.
            Figured as much. Was worth a shot.

Should I be able to clear a year of cap space within the next seven days, I would be able to assign multiple years to the players I just picked up though, correct?

Comment

Figured as much. Was worth a shot.

Should I be able to clear a year of cap space within the next seven days, I would be able to assign multiple years to the players I just picked up though, correct?
              You have a week to work your magic but if you can make the cap space in that time, then you should be good to go.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I love my $11 Bebe. LOL
                RR OG

Comment

• Cap sheet should be up to date as of now. Please double check your roster and cap hit.

Tucas - your claim of Demarre Carroll is being voided. He was released by Realizar on Nov 10th with a 3 year cap hit, you claimed him at the first waiver period (Nov 12th - aka yesterday) but do not have the required 3 years of cap space; so the move has been voided in Yahoo. Since no one else put a bid on Carroll, he will return to waivers and the 3 year cap hit will stay with Realizar.

Comment

• My laptop got busted & is being repaired.... so if I don't respond to stuff right away, that's why. I get my laptop back on the 25th.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cap sheet should be up to date as of now. Please double check your roster and cap hit.

Tucas - your claim of Demarre Carroll is being voided. He was released by Realizar on Nov 10th with a 3 year cap hit, you claimed him at the first waiver period (Nov 12th - aka yesterday) but do not have the required 3 years of cap space; so the move has been voided in Yahoo. Since no one else put a bid on Carroll, he will return to waivers and the 3 year cap hit will stay with Realizar.
                      Whoops. Jeez I'm really fucking up this year so far, McBuckets, Carroll. Wouldn't guess I've been here 5 years.

Comment

• Looking to swap Avery Bradley for a big. RHJ and McBuckets are available too

Comment

• What's the trade between Tucas and Axel? It shows a 1st for 15th, can't imagine Tucas would give away a pick.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            What's the trade between Tucas and Axel? It shows a 1st for 15th, can't imagine Tucas would give away a pick.
                            It was part of a previous deal where I acquired his pick last season. This is just so that I can have it in my Yahoo and so his soul can be crushed a little bit more.

Comment

It was part of a previous deal where I acquired his pick last season. This is just so that I can have it in my Yahoo and so his soul can be crushed a little bit more.
                              Largely the latter.

Comment

Largely the latter.
                                Pretty much

Comment

Working...
                                X