This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Alright everyone, after a bunch of trudging through Yahoo's archaic system, all Rosters should be up to date, as per the Cap Sheet.

Have a look, and if everything is in order on your team, select the whole roster as "Keepers" by going to "My Team" in Yahoo, and then selecting "Choose Keepers".

Couple of notes:
    - Tim Duncan has retired, so he will need to moved to "Counting Against the Cap" for Realizar.
    - Gary Payton II is not on an NBA team, so was not able to add him to Mieks team.
    - Larry Sanders is STILL not on an NBA team, so was not able to add him to Dans team.

Edit: I can add place holders for Miek and Dan before the Draft so they don't need to draft an extra player to fill in for GP2 and Sanders.... will have to take suggestions as to who people feel doesn't have any chance of getting drafted to fill those spots.
    Thanks, Joey. Somehow I'm still holding out hope that Sanders makes a team. There were a couple stray rumours recently, and I'm a sucker.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Thanks, Joey. Somehow I'm still holding out hope that Sanders makes a team. There were a couple stray rumours recently, and I'm a sucker.
      Both the Warriors and Cavs have expressed interest.. so I don't blame you. Haha

Comment

• Which is the better landing spot? Probably the Cavs is my guess.

Comment

• Interesting.

My team isn't all that deep according to the chart.... but hopefully the auction can fix that. ^~^

I just I had some Hoops to watch... why does the offseason feel so long?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• http://prosportsdaily.com/articles/l...ay-426252.html

god dammit. ingram not starting.

Comment

• is our auction on the date in yahoo? i set my reminder notices to the yahoo calendar. just double checking it is official.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                is our auction on the date in yahoo? i set my reminder notices to the yahoo calendar. just double checking it is official.
                It is the "standing" date, yes. Always happens the Sunday before the Season starts, so unless there's a major conflict for lots of people, that will be the date.

Comment

• Khris Middleton out 6 months with torn hamstring ... GODAMMIT!!!

Comment

• damn man, thats a pretty big blow.

GIANNIS AND JABARI OWNERS REJOICE! ... too soon?
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Khris Middleton out 6 months with torn hamstring ... GODAMMIT!!!
                      I saw this and felt bad for you for about one second...
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Oh Bosh, if I could reverse that trade who knows what this league would look like (it's the move that started the Miek fire sale).
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just curious, what did that trade look like?

Comment

• Ya, looks like I at least made one right decision .. Haha I drafted Bosh and had him for years, but as soon as that Blood Clots thing came up, I thought he was going to die, so I traded him for #8 Pick (Elfrid Payton) and Cody Zeller. When he didn't die I had mixed emotions, but I'm still ok with this deal. Haha

He's since moved around a couple times I think.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Just curious, what did that trade look like?
                              My pick, Miek's pick and Tyler Zeller (bad contract) for Bosh.

At the time, Miek still had LeBron and didn't appear to be the tank commander and I had high hopes for my team. He traded LeBron a few days later the rest is history.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I thought he was going to die
                                Joey wrote: View Post
                                When he didn't die I had mixed emotions
                                Only in fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                                X