This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skywalker wrote: View Post
    I haven't seen a date either, but I'm just thinking that if the season starts on Tuesday, we should probably declare contract stuff ASAP.
    You got it. Always the same between seasons. Always only give up until the Season Starts for Contracts.

Per the CBA on Page 1 of this thread:
    • The Free Agent Auction Draft is completed once annually (date to be determined) to assign remaining Free Agents to teams and complete Off Season Rosters. Once the Free Agent Auction is complete, you will have [roughly] 3 days to assign years to your newly acquired players (up to 40 year cap).
    I will amend it to include the "roughly" as that 3 days was a bit too specific.
    Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 23, 2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Nope. Only until Tuesday the 25th, when the season starts.
      Gotcha. I missed the fine print on Page 1.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Gotcha. I missed the fine print on Page 1.
        All good! Was a good exercise to see if I did actually include it. Haha

Comment

Nope. Only until Tuesday the 25th, when the season starts.
          Also the first day of waiver claims.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Moore 2 years
            Green 3 years

Comment

• terry rozier 1 year
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Cody, don't forget to accept the Howard/Lopez swap on Yahoo

Comment

• Also, what's the deal with McDermott? Am I assigning years to him?

Comment

• Regardless for the time being:
                    Rose 4
                    Curry 2
                    Williams 2
                    Hill 3

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      Also, what's the deal with McDermott? Am I assigning years to him?
                      Since he doesnt appear on anyones cap sheet in any way, id say assign him.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Paul 3

Thompson 3

M. Williams 2

Also, dumped Dudley for Omri Casspi.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Paul 3

Thompson 3

M. Williams 2

Also, dumped Dudley for Omri Casspi.

ummmm....we are declaring years for the players from the auction, not the resigns. So you need to declare years for:

Tiago Splitter
                          PJ Tucker
                          Jared Dudley*

Also, we haven't had the first round of waivers processed yet, so you still have Dudley and may not get Casspi. So hold off on saying for Dudley since it was an auto draft for you and declare whoever you get from waivers tomorrow.

Comment

• Axel is close to finalizing a 3 year deal with Dario Saric. His impressive play and mind control powers over the basketball are well equipped for a long career with team Axel.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Axel is close to finalizing a 3 year deal with Dario Saric. His impressive play and mind control powers over the basketball are well equipped for a long career with team Axel.

Was it you that drafted him right after his Rookie Draft? Or was that someone else?

Comment

Was it you that drafted him right after his Rookie Draft? Or was that someone else?
                                Koncept took him off waivers a couple of years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X