This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    I'm rocking a solid 1-2 record this year. If anyone should count as half wins it should be Joey. Good thing he added protections on his picks.
    Team spokesman, Joey, responded to Tucas unnecessary jab with the following statement:
    "Please don't bring us into this. GM Joey was smart with the protections, and has stuck to the plan for years now. We are not ashamed of our record, and Coach Joey has done a great job of developing our young guys, while instilling within the players a rock solid work ethic. We knew it'd be tough when we traded Chris Paul, and knew it'd get even tougher when Jackson, Middleton, Favors and Beal all went down. Lucky for us, average age of the team is probably about 24 years old, with nearly every player having yet to reach their prime, and all displaying massive amounts of upside. We expect to see some vast internal growth and improvement over the next couple seasons, and look forward to the many, many wins that will come with it. Until then, we will trust our process."
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Nov 17, 2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Lucky for us, average age of the team is probably about 24 years old
      haha. statistician joey can't be fucked to do an average, but it should be around there. haha

i tried hard for favours and drummond,

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        haha. statistician joey can't be fucked to do an average, but it should be around there. haha
        Hahah Ya, our analytics guru fucked off early for the day. Slacker.

Comment

i tried hard for favours and drummond,
          Man ... I've never said this out loud, but I don't think you'll mind anymore ... you may recall I turned down Lebron for Favors!! Hahah Or some variation of that deal... crazy. Lol

Comment

Man ... I've never said this out loud, but I don't think you'll mind anymore ... you may recall I turned down Lebron for Favors!! Hahah Or some variation of that deal... crazy. Lol

Yeah. Lebron for favors and lebron for Drummond were both turned down.

Comment

Yeah. Lebron for favors and lebron for Drummond were both turned down.
              I did do that lol not sure what I'm smoking...

Comment

• Damn, the way this is going the Creeds will have doubled last season's win total by Sunday night.

Comment

• While I'm happy with the pieces I got for him, I gotta say, its tough seeing CP3 ranked #1 right now. Oof.

Comment

While I'm happy with the pieces I got for him, I gotta say, its tough seeing CP3 ranked #1 right now. Oof.
                    So I passed up LeBron for Drummond(essentially) and Bledsoe for CP3(essentially). I believe there was a draft pick from me involved in both deals. Wonder what my team would look like had I made those potential deals?!?! #TurstTheProcess

Comment

• Quick, someone offer me Russ for DJ, or Steph for Embiid!

Comment

• Id be willing to trade Deng if anyones interested
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          So I passed up LeBron for Drummond(essentially) and Bledsoe for CP3(essentially). I believe there was a draft pick from me involved in both deals. Wonder what my team would look like had I made those potential deals?!?! #TurstTheProcess
                          Your team would probably be beating me right now.

Comment

• Jrue Holiday finally made his season debut. Playing 23 mins off the bench, scored 21 points and 7 assists. Mack North's $100 man Tim Frazier has been put on notice.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Pile on whilst you can fellows!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just what I was banking on last season when I signed him while he was hurt, Wilson Chandler is killing it. Top 40 in the last two weeks.

And he's on the block. I'm targeting top teams looking for an edge in their playoffs arms race. Hit me up while I still have him because he won't be here for long.

Comment

Working...
                                X