This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    steph curry is 4 for 31 from 3 in his last 3 games. Seth is 15 for 21 from 3 in his last 4. Seth is the better curry.
    t...r...u!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      One game does not make a keeper! Especially when the Process and the Future aint playin'!
      Oh I hope he's not a keeper for Cody because I'll bring him back to the Creeds in September. Dude is a stud, you wait and see.

Greg Oden 2.0 doesn't play the same position as him by the way.
      Last edited by Apollo; Fri Mar 3, 2017, 11:16 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Oh I hope he's not a keeper for Cody because I'll bring him back to the Creeds in September. Dude is a stud, you wait and see.

Greg Oden 2.0 doesn't play the same position as him by the way.
        Shhhhh... 1 dolla holla!

Comment

• We don't know yet. There's a certain guy I'm gonna try to unload before the draft if possible.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Keep in mind that you can't S&T a RFA to make room to re-sign another RFA.

Comment

• I can tell Tyler Ulis is going to place me in a difficult situation. He's 10PPG, 2 REB, 7AST, 2STL and shooting roughly 55% from the field and 100% from the line in his last three. This while only playing around 20MPG.

They're already beginning to play him alongside Bledsoe. They're going to open him up to close the season and dude is taking advantage of the minutes so far.

Comment

• Finally figured out my RR issues. Looking forward to chiming in every once in a while again! Sucked feeling out of the loop during the trade deadline, but appreciated the trade requests and patience with my responses.
                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                  Finally figured out my RR issues. Looking forward to chiming in every once in a while again! Sucked feeling out of the loop during the trade deadline, but appreciated the trade requests and patience with my responses.
                  Welcome back, Coach. We haven't really met, so it's finally nice to talk to you.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• And damn, Mack stole the week from me unless I get really lucky tomorrow.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      And damn, Mack stole the week from me unless I get really lucky tomorrow.
                      I was just giving you some hope. Northside always pulls it out on the weekend... unless we don't.

Comment

I was just giving you some hope. Northside always pulls it out on the weekend... unless we don't.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Good ol' Sex Panther...

Sources have confirmed there will not be another name change in store for the Mack North Posse. Although it would be a fitting moniker.

Comment

• Comment

Good ol' Sex Panther...

Sources have confirmed there will not be another name change in store for the Mack North Posse. Although it would be a fitting moniker.
                              Once Mack has settled on a name (again), we should have a jersey competition, and have people use Microsoft Paint to come up with Jersey designs.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Once Mack has settled on a name (again), we should have a jersey competition, and have people use Microsoft Paint to come up with Jersey designs.
                                Already have my logo on my Yahoo avitar! We wear black, white, silver.

Comment

Working...
                                X