Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be looking to trade for a big(s), surplus of guards on my team. Feel free to hit me up with any offers. Westbrook and Curry only untouchable guards.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• i announced it in the chat but ill put it on paper.

team koncept signs Monta Ellis 2 years and trades to Skywalker for Cameron Payne.

had my eye on this guy since the NBA draft but it took him changing to a few teams before becoming available, took some patience but the organization is happy to have him and believes he has star potential.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• My FAAB is on the table. Total value: $198.

Zach Randolph(1) and Wilson Chandler(1) are also on the table.

I'm looking for young guns or picks.

Comment

• My team is stacked and finally everyone(Embiid) is playing, draft couldn't have gone any better.

Can't wait to start setting those lineups! Good luck all.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
            Skywalker and Tucas have agreed to a sign and trade deal.

Carmelo Anthony agreed to a 4 year contract, and was moved to team Skywalker for Kenneth Faried & Doug McDermott.
            Yeah my bad on this one. Skywalker and I were throwing out different names and I guess when I had saw McDermott in the FA pool, I just assumed a different deal than this one had been agreed on.

Comment

• luwawu 1
              hernangomez 4
              robinson 1

Comment

• Jeremy Lin 2
                Lou Williams 1

Comment

• Do we have a week to get our contracts in order? I don't recall seeing a set date.

Comment

• (Tentative)

Willy Hernangomez - 2
                    Dejounte Murray - 1

Total cap allocation: 38

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Do we have a week to get our contracts in order? I don't recall seeing a set date.
                      I haven't seen a date either, but I'm just thinking that if the season starts on Tuesday, we should probably declare contract stuff ASAP.

Comment

• I would guess we have a week, same as free agent signings.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 3 years for Ariza.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Tony Parker, Jamal Crawford and JR Smith have agreed to 2 year contracts with the MNBC.

Tim Frazier, The $100 Man, is still in negotiations with the front office. Sources say he could be the most expensive 1 year deal player in the history of RRNBA Dynasty(unconfirmed). His first couple games could make it or break it for him.

Comment

• Tim Frazier was the highlight of the draft
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Do we have a week to get our contracts in order? I don't recall seeing a set date.
                                Nope. Only until Tuesday the 25th, when the season starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X