Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny how I now have Powell, Prince, Johnson, Poeltl & Sabonis along with Clarkson. Lots of youth that could be very very good players if they pan out.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Was just thinking about that actually .. my team has changed ALOT since we drafted and I managed 6th in that inaugural season, and you were 12th. Can't say I'm unhappy with the direction my team has taken since that time, as I've got some of the best young prospects in the NBA (in my opinion), but man, you've made some moves toward the top for sure. This latest one could be the cherry. Though I'm sure Skywalker, jbml and the undefeated 007 would like to say something about that.

And Norm will always have a place in my heart.

Edit: Just checked, and apparently Beal is now ranked higher than Gay .. who knew! Haha
      Injuries can do wonders lol Again, glad we could both accept that deal and were happy with it. Rudy has been a wonderful addition to the Posse!

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Funny how I now have Powell, Prince, Johnson, Poeltl & Sabonis along with Clarkson. Lots of youth that could be very very good players if they pan out.
        I really hope Powell and Poeltl pan out for you... can't say the same for the rest of em

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Funny how I now have Powell, Prince, Johnson, Poeltl & Sabonis along with Clarkson. Lots of youth that could be very very good players if they pan out.
          Fact: He who acquires the best player in a trade is destined to be deemed the winner.

By trading a cornerstone, top-10 superstar asset for the rest of the decade and will likely remain a top-50 for the following three to five years, in return for what I consider to be a lackluster, multi-player package headlined by an above-average top-50 career role players (i.e. Clarkson) and two unheralded high-risk rookies who, at best, may potentially develop into top-50 by the start of the 2024-25 regular season (i.e. Sabonis); but, are more likely to become two slightly above-average top-75 career journeymen. Overall, I'd wager the odds of you being deemed the winner of this trade as a 3.5/1 underdog.

As always, time will eventually tell; strive hard 'till than.
          RR OG

Comment

Geez you guys are really making me earn my non-existent Commissioners Paycheck! Lol

All done. Check the cap sheet and make sure I didn't screw it up.

Big move Mack. Could be a game-changer.

Make sure you guys make an effort to fill your roster spots on the 1st Available Waiver period, which is Saturday.
            Thanks Joey. I may have one more for you by the end of the day. LOL

Comment

• Joey, I have since dropped Joe Johnson for Roberson, and then dropped Roberson for Tony Parker again.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                Fact: He who acquires the best player in a trade is destined to be deemed the winner.

By trading a cornerstone, top-10 superstar asset for the rest of the decade and will likely remain a top-50 for the following three to five years, in return for what I consider to be a lackluster, multi-player package headlined by an above-average top-50 career role players (i.e. Clarkson) and two unheralded high-risk rookies who, at best, may potentially develop into top-50 by the start of the 2024-25 regular season (i.e. Sabonis); but, are more likely to become two slightly above-average top-75 career journeymen. Overall, I'd wager the odds of you being deemed the winner of this trade as a 3.5/1 underdog.

As always, time will eventually tell; strive hard 'till than.
                In redraft you're absolutely right. In dynasty it's not that simple, especially when you're treating it like a dynasty and you've built a team that's a year or two away.

In this case, Paul is 31 and no one can tell how much longer before the wheels fall off. When PGs do fall it's usually drastic. My guess was age 33-35. Then there's the enhanced risk of injury and longer recovery times.

Anyway, in my view I've assembled a large crew of young studs and I'll be vying for the playoffs next season and really cooking shortly thereafter. Hardly in the window to best use CP3 and not to mention CP3 dragging me into the treadmill tier you're always in. Yes, apply some aloe vera to that burn ASAP.

Comment

• CP3 tweaks Hamstring ...
                  Chris Paul helped the Clippers defeat the Spurs on Thursday with 19 points, six assists, seven rebounds, two steals and two triples, but he tweaked his left hamstring and did not return to the game. Head coach Doc Rivers said after the game that he didn’t think it was serious and called him day-to-day, but added that he won’t know for sure until Friday morning. Paul was also optimistic after the game and called it a tweak and said he hopes to play on Friday vs. Dallas.

Source

Comment

CP3 tweaks Hamstring ...
                    DISLIKE. RESCIND THE DAM DEAL NOW!!!

No don't. He's gonna be juuusssssst fine.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      DISLIKE. RESCIND THE DAM DEAL NOW!!!

No don't. He's gonna be juuusssssst fine.
                      Lol I think Cody knew he was damaged goods and got out while he could!

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Selling me hot trash... I gave up a pick in 2018 for this!

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Lost in all this, Apollo is now down 6-3 despite Capella's injury and Love sitting two games for a sore knee. Too bad bravado isn't a stat category
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Always felt that Marc Stein's reporting has gone down hill. Guess he finally reached the bottom...
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X