X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    FML. I want a trade rescind!!!!!!!!!
    See I would offer a refund, but it appears you've already used him in your lineup and that goes against our return policy.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      See I would offer a refund, but it appears you've already used him in your lineup and that goes against our return policy.
      Pretty sure it's a 30 day money back guarantee, section 118 chapter 63 line 6 of your owners manual. Joey told me in confidence that you only have to give back the draft pick and I'll keep the damaged goods.

Comment

• First you beat me in our weekly matchup, then your Packers beat my Boys and now this. You truly are my nemesis, Apollo! I think I have to create a new user name... Ivan Drago sounds good.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          Just been trying to give Axel a better pick. Lineups are set.
          Now why would you wanna do that?! Lol

Comment

• ingram has been playing well for the past 10 games. getting some consistency. we are very happy with his progress.

Comment

• now fielding offers for nikola jokic. current asking price your first born child.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• noticed the knight for nurkic deal hasn't gone through the cap sheet

Comment

• Yeah, my sheet is out of date too but I'm not pressing because I've created a lot of work for Joey so far this season.

Comment

• I've been missing my laptop, and setting lineups on mobile is near impossible.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      I've been missing my laptop, and setting lineups on mobile is near impossible.
                      Mobile app or browser?

I pretty much exclusively use the Yahoo app and the "start active players" button. Takes 2 mins to set a full week.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Mobile app or browser?

I pretty much exclusively use the Yahoo app and the "start active players" button. Takes 2 mins to set a full week.
                        Browser as I had no idea an app existed.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Mobile app or browser?

I don't have that button on my app, but i'm on the app 90% of the time. I probably just need an update. There's certain apects of the browser version that make it much better though, such as scouting.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            I've been missing my laptop, and setting lineups on mobile is near impossible.
                            You could try what I do: access the page via your mobile browser, press the "Start Active Players" button. Done.

I have the my team page bookmarked on my phone so it's literally just two finger taps and my lineup is set for the night. It seems like it prioritizes guys without injury tags to guys with injury tags so I don't recall having to manually correct it so far.

Comment

• Be careful with the start active players buttons because it seems to bench your best players like 100% of the time if there are too many guys playing.

Comment

• That's why you're paying the big bucks to your coaching staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X