This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Well the safe route is to declare and then amend prior to the deadline if a move happens.
    For sure. Don't worry, I'm not letting the deadline slip past.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

pretty sure most of our deadlines are of the 11:59 version. if that is true i think sticking with the format is best.

Comment

Skywalker and Tucas have agreed to a sign and trade deal.

Carmelo Anthony agreed to a 4 year contract, and was moved to team Skywalker for Kenneth Faried & Doug McDermott.

Comment

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
            Skywalker and Tucas have agreed to a sign and trade deal.

Carmelo Anthony agreed to a 4 year contract, and was moved to team Skywalker for Kenneth Faried & Doug McDermott.
            i like this trade for tucas.

Comment

Looking to move Bradley for a multi-year deal

Comment

Not exactly crystal clear, so are you saying by "close of business" on Sept 1st?
                Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                pretty sure most of our deadlines are of the 11:59 version. if that is true i think sticking with the format is best.
                11:59pm September 1st. Pretty sure its always been this.

Comment

Tucas making all kinds of moves. Hoping they completely blow up in his face since I have his draft pick for this season.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Not mention that I was the guy who was supposed to make all the moves and then take the league by storm. Didn't he get the memo?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      11:59pm September 1st. Pretty sure its always been this.
                      Thanks Joey!
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Tucas making all kinds of moves. Hoping they completely blow up in his face since I have his draft pick for this season.
                        Yeah... I'm going to need that back.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                          Yeah... I'm going to need that back.
                          hahaha, I'm not sure you have the assets to acquire that back.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I guess there was some truth to those previous rumours after all!

The Joeronto Star wrote:
                            Seems negotiations between Jeff Teague and the Joey Monstars have completely ceased, with Teagues camp holding a lot of animosity over the fact that he has been made to wait so long for a contract, and would likely be coming off the bench behind Reggie Jackson.

We are however being told that a deal is very close to being finalized that will ship Teague out of town.

Stay Tuned.

Source

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              I guess there was some truth to those previous rumours after all!
                              My prediction. Your talks are with WJF, holding up my talks with WJF, which are holding up my talks with Dan.

Anyone else want to jump in?

Comment

My prediction. Your talks are with WJF, holding up my talks with WJF, which are holding up my talks with Dan.

Anyone else want to jump in?
                                I suppose I could open some talks with Joey that I wouldn't want to complete until our trade does or does not go through, thus completing the circle and ensuring no deals get done.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X