This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    That sort of gloating is the best way to end up with the 4th pick post-lottery.
    I'd still be fine with that to be honest.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I'd still be fine with that to be honest.
      Or you could trade it back to me to be safe

Comment

• Well, guys.

After targeting Jonathon Simmons, which the 73ers didn't get, we are proud to announce we've picked up Justin Hamilton. The PF/C has been plying well so far this year & we hope he helps out the squad.

Hamilton has agreed to a 2-year deal, and alas..... Tiago Splitter has been dropped. The 73ers are sad to see him go, but he wasn't helping the team by wearing a suit.

(BTW, shocked none of ya tried to pry Ham away from me. I paid 15 bucks for the guy.... that's not much.)
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Breaking: The Creeds have announced today that they've released Dejounte Murray and signed Wade Baldwin IV to a two year deal.

Comment

• When I took Murray at the auction it was a toss up between him and Baldwin, they're somewhat similar. I opted for Murray because of the Spurs factor but after watching Baldwin in the opener, he's further ahead and potentially in a good place to surprise people this season. I'm surprised no one put in a claim besides me. Haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              When I took Murray at the auction it was a toss up between him and Baldwin, they're somewhat similar. I opted for Murray because of the Spurs factor but after watching Baldwin in the opener, he's further ahead and potentially in a good place to surprise people this season. I'm surprised no one put in a claim besides me. Haha
              He was on my watch list, was hoping he would last another game.

Comment

• I didn't want to risk waiting. Blowing it now by jumping too soon isn't going to do too much damage to a team not vying for the title. I can afford the risk. Hopefully he continues to fill the stat sheet and he's a no brainer resigning two summers from now. Maybe I take another crack at Murray next year....

Comment

• dropped luwawu, signed hardaway jr

Comment

• Can I waive someone with more than one year left?
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Can I waive someone with more than one year left?
                      Of course, it just means the remaining year(s) of their cap hit still counts (found on some cap sheets under "waived players counting").

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Of course, it just means the remaining year(s) of their cap hit still counts (found on some cap sheets under "waived players counting").
                        Only if someone doesn't pick said player on the first waiver. If they're picked up on First Waiver, then cap hit is whiped.

Comment

• Talk about squeaking one out! Great matchup, Ballswin. I got lucky this week after forgetting my lineups on Saturday.

Comment

• Drat. Almost had a first week win there. Three turnovers...
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Undefeated and having matched last season's win total, the Creeds now set their sights on jbml.

Comment

• Photo representation of my week 1 matchup vs Joey

Comment

Working...
                                X