X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Haha i predicted this meme before it loaded for me

Comment

• I'm just waiting to see where the chips fall.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• With the 3rd pick, in the RR NBA Dynasty Draft, Team Axel is pleased to add the fastest PG in the draft.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Suns PG Knight out for the season.
          In fantasy he was dead. Ulis was gonna get all he backup minutes anyway in my opinion.

Comment

• Nice pick Axel. Fox is a stud... and a good bro.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              In fantasy he was dead. Ulis was gonna get all he backup minutes anyway in my opinion.
              Boy am I glad I cashed out on Knight when I did. Phew!

Comment

With the 3rd pick, in the RR NBA Dynasty Draft, Team Axel is pleased to add the fastest PG in the draft.

Miek just died a little bit inside.

Comment

Because Ball got owned by Fox or because Miek wanted Fox at 4?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Because Ball got owned by Fox or because Miek wanted Fox at 4?
                    Yes.

Comment

no he did not. mike's heart sang when he saw it was fox taken. miek is drafting both of the players he wanted in this draft now.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        no he did not. mike's heart sang when he saw it was fox taken. miek is drafting both of the players he wanted in this draft now.
                        Que up Gary Payton's dog walker.....

Comment

• with the 4th pick in the draft the imperials select dennis smith jr. a player we traded fultz away to get. a player we are so confident in that we feel we have won the draft.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            with the 4th pick in the draft the imperials select dennis smith jr. a player we traded fultz away to get. a player we are so confident in that we feel we have won the draft.
                            I figured that was who you wanted by trading back. You love your summer league stand outs....

Comment

• Nice picks lads, keep it movin'!

Comment

• Just make it to #11 with Harry Giles on the board still, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X