Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we could keep posting in here as we do now but any owner that makes a trade or signing, in respect with the trade it would be both owners, send a pm to joey/tucas/axel (i think joey and axel are best because as moderators they are online a ton and never have full boxes, and they are co-commishes) with your new roster.

kind of communal do it ourselves.

for example
    i traded gp2 to cody for morris. so i send a pm to joey/axel with my new updated team and they can see that in a pm, easy copy and paste job as well.

and all roster moves still happen here for everyone to see in one place

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      we could keep posting in here as we do now but any owner that makes a trade or signing, in respect with the trade it would be both owners, send a pm to joey/tucas/axel (i think joey and axel are best because as moderators they are online a ton and never have full boxes, and they are co-commishes) with your new roster.

kind of communal do it ourselves.

for example
      i traded gp2 to cody for morris. so i send a pm to joey/axel with my new updated team and they can see that in a pm, easy copy and paste job as well.

and all roster moves still happen here for everyone to see in one place
      True, but I don't really want that many PMs if we're doing signings Lol and going through PMs if we fall behind for any reason would also be a pain in the butt. Especially considering how many Trade Proposals I get and other unrelated PMs. Could get unruly. But good feedback, thanks. I do like the idea of people posting their updated roster.
      Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 31, 2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• A question:

I signed Wiliams to a 2 year deal & the signed Morris also to a 2 year deal, but in a S&T..... does that signing count as my 2nd? If not, the 73ers have announced they'll be using that 2nd signing on none other than the newest Raptor: C.J. Miles, who has come to terms on a 3 year deal.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          A question:

I signed Wiliams to a 2 year deal & the signed Morris also to a 2 year deal, but in a S&T..... does that signing count as my 2nd? If not, the 73ers have announced they'll be using that 2nd signing on none other than the newest Raptor: C.J. Miles, who has come to terms on a 3 year deal.
          Might want to get CJs agent back on the phone ... Lol No go. Those are your 2 signings.

Not only that, you signed CJ after you were over the cap (as indicated by the * beside his name), and therefore he is not available for you to resign.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            A question:

You have to use a signing slot to do a sign and trade. So Morris would count as one of your 2 free agent re-signings if you signed and then traded him away.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Alright, so I've been thinking, and I'd like to gauge peoples interest in my idea, as I think it will help things alot ... and that's all this is, is just seeing if we can make the cap sheet system a little easier to maintain. If not, totally cool:

So, I'll be creating the 2017/18 Cap Sheet thread shortly, and I'd like to repurpose it slightly, and open it up to posting - but very specific posting; in that, it will be the new Trade Announcement Board as well, where all trades and signings will be announced, and therefore tracked for easy incorporation into the Cap Sheet, and also a nice local place to be able to look back on the moves made through the year ... or am I just complicating things? That's also possible...

Thoughts?

Edit: I said all trades and signings, but just thinking about that, we'll have REALIZAR posting in there everyday ... So maybe just trades? Lol
              I think it's a great idea. It's still fun to talk about trades in here though. Could we announce the trade in this new thread for record keeping and also here for discussion?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I think it's a great idea. It's still fun to talk about trades in here though. Could we announce the trade in this new thread for record keeping and also here for discussion?
                Oh for sure, people can do whatever they like in here.

I actually got the idea from you; you'll recall you initially created the "Group" to post signings and trades, ya? Same idea really.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Oh for sure, people can do whatever they like in here.

I actually got the idea from you; you'll recall you initially created the "Group" to post signings and trades, ya? Same idea really.
                  I do recall. This thing is a beast and whatever you think makes this easier for you or more manageable overall I'm in support of 100%.

I think a transaction log of some sort is valuable for everyone.

Comment

• I wasn't sure, that's why I asked.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Managing Realizar's cap sheet is a full time job on its own.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Managing Realizar's cap sheet is a full time job on its own.
                        James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

REALIZAR: Total Cap = 36

Re-Signed RFA: 7 Years
                        01. Anthony Davis - 4
                        02. Marc Gasol - 3

Signed Draft Pick: 3 Years
                        03. Frank Ntilikina - 3 (DPE)

Returning Players: 6 Years
                        03. Josh Richardson - 3
                        04. Mike Conley - 2
                        05. John Lauer - 1

Un-Signed UFA (Cap Hold): 10 Years

Waived Counting against Cap: 10 Years
                        Tim Duncan - 1
                        Cleanthony Early - 1
                        Pascal Siakam - 1
                        Dwight Powell - 1
                        James Ennis - 1
                        CJ Miles - 1
                        DeMarre Carroll - 2
                        Sean 'Irish Coffee' Kilpatrick - 2

Draft Picks Available:
                        2018 - REALIZAR
                        2019 - REALIZAR
                        RR OG

Comment

• Someone needs to tell James that this isn't a re-draft league.

Comment

• Actually I take that back. He knows. He's still paying guys who have been retired for a year.

Comment

• Is there a place where I can find the full draft pick recap? Thanks!!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Pick
                                Team
                                Official Pick / Window
                                Miekenstien
                                Lonzo Ball
                                Joey
                                Markelle Fultz
                                Axel
                                De'Aaron Fox
                                Miekenstien