This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Where are the updated caps sheets? Both of the ones in the Cap Sheet thread for me are wrong.
    http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...552#post769552
    The one that says it was edited today. Lol

If it's wrong, then help him out by pointing to what needs to be fixed. Though looking at it, it's exactly what you've posted at the bottom of the thread ...

Mine looks good! Thanks Tucas! You're the man!
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Sep 28, 2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...552#post769552
      The one that says it was edited today. Lol

If it's wrong, then help him out by pointing to what needs to be fixed. Though looking at it, it's exactly what you've posted at the bottom of the thread ...

Mine looks good! Thanks Tucas! You're the man!
      I was looking at the wrong thread.... my bad, Tucas. You got it right.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Planning on signing a free agent to a big 11 year contract?
        The FAAB was for action, not questions.

Comment

• When is the auction?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            When is the auction?
            15th @ 2pm. It's on the Yahoo page.

Comment

• Anyway the draft time could be moved to 3pm (1pm out here in Alberta)?
              Every year I have to make up a different excuse to miss out on church... insert church jokes here.
              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
              ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                Anyway the draft time could be moved to 3pm (1pm out here in Alberta)?
                Every year I have to make up a different excuse to miss out on church... insert church jokes here.
                Its at times like these that I ask myself....

I think it would involve the Yahoo fantasy app, a pair of headphones... And some frantic hand flailing and sobbing if caught.

Comment

• Here's a player note on the guy who was called a total bust in the making by one certain someone:
                  Jonathan Isaac scored a team-high 15 points in his preseason debut vs. the Grizzlies on Magic.
                  The Magic played each of their starters for just 15 minutes, so the rookie got a lot of run tonight (29 minutes). He was thoroughly impressive on both ends of the court, shooting 6-of-10 from the field with three rebounds, one steal, one block and one steal. His game is built for fantasy and coach Frank Vogel has been talking him up at camp, but the Magic are expected to bring him along very slowly behind Aaron Gordon. If you feel like stashing a player with huge upside, Isaac is a fine late-round flier.

Comment

• hey joey, is there any way the yahoo rosters can be updated before the long weekend so we all have a full week to prep for the auction?

Comment

• simmons is looking good

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        simmons is looking good
                        I'm glad they were super cautious last season. It hurt a little because I was trying to compete but I ended up with a great pick and a fully healthy Ben Simmons. I don't know if he's the next King James but I think he is good for top 100 this season and top 20 thereafter.

I'm really excited to see what this team does in the New Year. Yeah, that wasn't a typo. With all the young guns, I may not start hot but I expect to finish hot and grab one of those final playoff seeds. If I start hot then bonus.

Comment

• How many guys only need 1 free agent to fill their roster? Looks like there is quite a few of us. May come down to luck of the draft order to get the guy you want.

Any idea when the rosters on Yahoo will be updated?
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            How many guys only need 1 free agent to fill their roster? Looks like there is quite a few of us. May come down to luck of the draft order to get the guy you want.

Any idea when the rosters on Yahoo will be updated?
                            It should be interesting. There doesn't appear to be a clear cut max money guy but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              It should be interesting. There doesn't appear to be a clear cut max money guy but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
                              I think teodosic might cost some money

Comment

• Keeper deadline (so review and approval of keepers) is Sunday. Assuming people have actually done that, then everything should be up to date on Yahoo for Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X