This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    i dunno. honestly he's going to have more free run, but I'm not sure it will make him a better basketball player. seems like LA was trying to hold him more accountable to develop good habits. I'm sure he'll play more minutes than in LA with some higher stats but prob empty stats.
    lol, what do you care how empty they are.

Comment

• legit this offseason is off a great start and its going to be an exciting summer
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I care if they're empty because he won't aways free reign to chuck his whole career, situations change.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          lakers need to get reddick now. ball, reddick, ingram, randle, lopez.
          Redick is a RRBA FA this coming auction season, isn't he?

Comment

wow. i wouldn't want to give randle. that isn't super bad for indy.

i think a perfect trade for indy would be love to celtics, george to cavs and a bunch of good picks to indy but i doubt ainge feels like helping lebron out.
            All that have behind him really is Nance Jr.

Any interesting prospect but he hasn't done much so far. Clarkson seems like a far more expendable asset.

Comment

• D12 traded to the Hornets for pretty much nothing.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Magic just Zublocked Ivica's fantasy hopes.
                Haha Nah, just delayed them by a year. Brook is expiring, and no way coming back after this upcoming season.
                I didn't expect Zubac to be his final dominant by Year 2 anyway, so I'm fine with the move. If anything, it'll be great for him to practice day in and day out with a talent like Lopez, instead of a bum like Mozgov. Lol

Comment

• Yeah, I was referring to this coming season. If Randle goes maybe they try him a little next to Lopez.

Comment

• Comment

• Hartenstein/miekenstien. is loving wolfenstien enough to get drafted by the fastest up and coming team in the league? a team where 1 win is an infinite increase above last year. no team in the history of the league will have seen the year on year increase that is 4 months from about to happen
                      Last edited by Miekenstien; Thu Jun 22, 2017, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Translation: The Imperials have predicted they will accomplished what every single other team in league history has, get on the board.

Comment

• I have a bias though, I have the 2018 Imperials pick.

Comment

• hopefully won't even be a lottery pick. i'm depending on cody for next year's draft

Comment

• So top 2 picks are out of the bag....
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

hopefully won't even be a lottery pick. i'm depending on cody for next year's draft
                                I like where you're headed and this may be wishful thinking but my guess is a ceiling of six wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X