This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I like where you're headed and this may be wishful thinking but my guess is a ceiling of six wins.
    It's wishful thinking

Comment

• Avery Bradley 4 years
      Rajon Rondo 2 years

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        It's wishful thinking
        How many do you think Miek gets? How many are you going for?

I made a tonne of changes last year and won most of my trades. I could only squeeze out a six win improvement. If Miek surpasses that then I'll be hugely impressed because this league is really tough and I felt I was lucky in a couple of those wins... Like when I beat Mack.

Comment

• My #10 pick is available for an affordable handsome ransom.
          RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            How many do you think Miek gets? How many are you going for?

I made a tonne of changes last year and won most of my trades. I could only squeeze out a six win improvement. If Miek surpasses that then I'll be hugely impressed because this league is really tough and I felt I was lucky in a couple of those wins... Like when I beat Mack.
            Miek will probably win 2. Im going for 7ish. Expectations aren't to high and I don't have the space to throw around FA cash.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              Miek will probably win 2. Im going for 7ish. Expectations aren't to high and I don't have the space to throw around FA cash.
              I like the sound of that!

Comment

• I think I have the #10 this year
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• can we maybe add our draft order somewhere on cap sheet or front page
                  in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    can we maybe add our draft order somewhere on cap sheet or front page
                    Miek put it right at the bottom.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      can we maybe add our draft order somewhere on cap sheet or front page
                      It is on the cap sheet. Miek already provided it along with top free agents.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• thank you Sirs, i need my eyes checked
                        in masai we trust

Comment

• Ok NBA draft night, let's see some trades that alter player value.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Well that's it. Going to take a serious summer league disappointment or injury now.

Comment

• Butler to the Wolves. Lavine & Dunn to the Bulls. This is a big score for 007. Everyone else is probably lateral at best.

Comment

• The Bulls also get #7, which makes our top ten most interesting because this #7 is probably getting PT.

Comment

Working...
                                X