This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

The Houston Rockets have released rookie Gary Payton II. The 12th overall pick in the RR Dynasty Rookie Draft was previously assigned a 3 year deal from Miekenstein after being selected ahead of Denzel Valentine, Taureen Prince, Ivica Zubac and Domantas Sabonis. Miekenstein team owner/manager could not be reached for comment.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey, are we able to push through the pending trades so that they are ready for the start of the season?

Thanks man!!!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        The Houston Rockets have released rookie Gary Payton II. The 12th overall pick in the RR Dynasty Rookie Draft was previously assigned a 3 year deal from Miekenstein after being selected ahead of Denzel Valentine, Taureen Prince, Ivica Zubac and Domantas Sabonis. Miekenstein team owner/manager could not be reached for comment.
        Yikes. Not a good look for the Imperials front office.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Joey, are we able to push through the pending trades so that they are ready for the start of the season?

Thanks man!!!
          I tried and dont seem to be able to so Joey might need to update commish settings for tucas and i.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I tried and dont seem to be able to so Joey might need to update commish settings for tucas and i.
            Thank you!

Comment

• They've already been processed. Should be good to go.

Axel, you couldn't because they've already been done I think.

Comment

The three year part is the tough part if I was in his shoes.

12th overall, gone. I could live with that. Seeing his sorry name on my cap for three years, not so much.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Yikes. Not a good look for the Imperials front office.
                  ouch. haha. i still believe.

Comment

• McDermott 3

Comment

• What's the deadline for the years of auction players?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        What's the deadline for the years of auction players?
                        Before the season begins Tuesday. Otherwise they are assumed to be 1 year deals.

Comment

• 1 year for each of my guys, thank you (Including Casspi, if I do get him instead of Dudley).
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Dellavedova 1 year

Gordon 2 years
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Powell will get a 2 year deal.

Comment

• Dan, does dropping Bargnani for Aldrich mean that the days of Larry Sanders is over?

Comment

Working...
                                X