X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Dan's lower than my team?
    They have Apollo in second, don't sell yourself short, they're obviously WRONG!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      They have Apollo in second, don't sell yourself short, they're obviously WRONG!

That is the most accurate use of statistics and analysis that the world has ever seen.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

That is the most accurate use of statistics and analysis that the world has ever seen.

Apollo's Statistic Analyst:
        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Dan's been hard at work, Tucas. I'm rooting for you but you need to dig deeper if you want to be #16.
          Correction. The projections must have updated today. You're now projected to be the worst team in the RRBA. You now lead Dan by 2%.

Comment

• The Imperials weren't available for comment.

Comment

• Updated today @ FantasyPros

Comment

• Dan must have got the bump because of the Chandler signing and I guess SW got bumped because of his two moves right out of the gate.

Comment

• 11th?? Below JOEY???

#motivation
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    11th?? Below JOEY???

#motivation

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

That goes double for me, Kontraception!
                      RR OG

Comment

• Question:
                        I just traded for Ulis who Ballswin signed to a one year deal.

However since the deadline for years haven't happened yet can I still assign more than 1 year to Ulis? Or do I have to do 1 year because that's what Ballswin had assigned him at when he traded him to me.

Comment

Question:

However since the deadline for years haven't happened yet can I still assign more than 1 year to Ulis? Or do I have to do 1 year because that's what Ballswin had assigned him at when he traded him to me.
                          I would say that within the deadline is fair game, but I think Joey's needs last word.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Question:

I guess this can be like a sign-and-trade like any other, but you need to sign Rondo before trading him. If REALIZAR has cap space to sign Ulis to the extra year and then trade him, then that is fine. If the extra year for Ulis wouldn't fit in REALIZARS cap, then it's a no go.

Comment

I guess this can be like a sign-and-trade like any other, but you need to sign Rondo before trading him. If REALIZAR has cap space to sign Ulis to the extra year and then trade him, then that is fine. If the extra year for Ulis wouldn't fit in REALIZARS cap, then it's a no go.
                              Okay, if that's the case, let's rescind the trade so Tucas and I can renegotiate terms.
                              RR OG

Comment

Sounds fair. I'll have to double check the sheets tonight when I'm updating them but I believe Ballswin could've afforded to sign Ulis for up to 3 years.

If my math is right I'll take him for 3 years then.

Skal 4 years
                                Mozgov 1 year
                                Bojan 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X