This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    After the first few spots this draft is hard to get a handle on. I have no idea who I am targeting with my pick.
    I think it will be a very interesting draft. I have this sense that a guy who I thought couldn't possibly fall to 7th actually will.

Comment

• Yea, Tatum might fall to you at 7!

Comment

• Hey, we'll see, I can't say who it is. I'm really happy about all the confusion summer league brought with it for this league.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Yea, Tatum might fall to you at 7!
          The Celtics pick was always going to be the most likely to slide, not sure that Tatum falls too far though. A great prospect for the right team, the question is just where that team is.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Dan at #5.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Dan at #5.
              Could be!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I could see one and/or two high profile guys falling to #7. Fun times for #7. Come on ??????. Summer league is helping me greatly.

Comment

I could see one and/or two high profile guys falling to #7. Fun times for #7. Come on ??????. Summer league is helping me greatly.
                  I think 7 is overselling.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Kyrie reportedly asking to be traded from Cavs - what a wrench to throw into the league with barely a week left before our draft. Player values could get altered significantly once more this offseason.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Kyrie reportedly asking to be traded from Cavs - what a wrench to throw into the league with barely a week left before our draft. Player values could get altered significantly once more this offseason.
                      Why would he do that if he didn't think or know that LeBron was leaving?

Comment

He doesn't want to play with Lebron apparently. CRAZY. That's wild.

He's on record as saying:
                        "Having just a tremendously great player like that come to your team, and you see yourself being one of those great players eventually and then he ends up joining it and then now you have to almost take a step back and observe. Finding that balance is one of the toughest things to do because you have so much belief and confidence in yourself. ... Selfishly, I always wanted to just show everyone in the whole entire world exactly who I was every single time."
                        He's seeing Russ getting MVP, and Harden getting MVP consideration, and knows that as long as he's on Lebrons team, he won't be getting an MVP.. which is fair enough. Though realistically, Kyrie Irving is never getting an MVP.. period. Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Fri Jul 21, 2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

wants to be the breakuper. he goes back to worst team in the league after this year.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            He doesn't want to play with Lebron apparently. CRAZY. That's wild.

He's on record as saying:

He's seeing Russ getting MVP, and Harden getting MVP consideration, and knows that as long as he's on Lebrons team, he won't be getting an MVP.. which is fair enough. Though realistically, Kyrie Irving is never getting an MVP.. period. Lol
                            They should trade him to the worst team in the league who is willing to offer a great package. Then they should move LeBron because everyone knows he's going.

Comment

• Kyrie for Lowry?.. I'd think real long and hard about that.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                I think 7 is overselling.
                                Those in the know realize this simply isn't true.

Comment

Working...
                                X