Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, the trade processed already. Somebody has my vote for a raise at the next owner's meeting. I might recommend a 100% raise even.

Drizz gets a little boost for his playoff push in this deal. I'm sure you have his vote too.
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Feb 3, 2017, 08:54 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Wow, the trade processed already. Somebody has my vote for a raise at the next owner's meeting. I might recommend a 100% raise even.

Comment

• Will there be a Fred VanVleet waiver showdown?

Comment

• Not unless Fred changed him name to Wade Baldwin.

Comment

• The news I've been waiting like 5 months to hear, is finally here!!

Bucks' Khris Middleton cleared to return to game action Wednesday!

The guy I apparently traded 2 Top-30 players for ... Hope you're having fun over there WJF. :P Lol
            Last edited by Joey; Sat Feb 4, 2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• tyler ullis!?

i def thought tim hardaway would be getting the big bids.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The Creeds filled their empty roster slot by signing James Anderson to a two year deal, bringing their cap to 40 years.

The Creeds then cut Henderson and signed Ulis, bringing their cap to 41.

Comment

• anything goes in dynasty
                  in masai we trust

Comment

• this might seem like a basic question but if player A has a cap of 44 right now, could I still trade a 2 year deal for 2 year deal (or even a 1 for 1) as long as his 2 year guy has been obtained by him before his cap overage?
                    in masai we trust

Comment

• I may be mistaken but once you're over cap you can receive equal or less than the value you sent out.

So you could receive a 2 or a 1 if you sent out a 2.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        this might seem like a basic question but if player A has a cap of 44 right now, could I still trade a 2 year deal for 2 year deal (or even a 1 for 1) as long as his 2 year guy has been obtained by him before his cap overage?
                        If both teams are over the cap, then equal years works.

If one team is over the cap, then equal or less up to the cap space of the other team.

Any player signed after the cap is not eligible for resigning even if traded to a team with cap space.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Team Axel has announced that stud SG Zach LaVine will miss the remainder of the season with a torn ACL. Averaging the third most minutes in the NBA, LaVine has made great strides averaging 19 points, 3.5 boards, 3 assists, 2.6 treys - good for a top 60 ranking on Yahoo.

Upon hearing the news from doctors (originally thought to be a knee contusion) team Axel ownership could be heard saying "FUCK!!!".

No official press release has been scheduled.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• thats gotta hurt, he was having a hell of a season, trade him.

to me
                            in masai we trust

Comment

• on another note, 8th place race is gonna be tight... already got teams 8-10 all 7-6 or 7-7 and winning games this week.

big game next week between myself and drizzle.
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                thats gotta hurt, he was having a hell of a season, trade him.

to me
                                Yes, I remember you've tried to pry him away a few times lately.

LaVine isn't going anywhere. I've sat on Bosh all season long, I think I can sit on LaVine for a half season.

Combined with Tucas's pick, next year going be good for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X