This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    If the goal is spoiler, doesn't Wesley Matthews and his Top 70 ranking accomplish that more than Anderson (who got a DNP-CD in his first game with the team)?

Considering the cap hit is the same, hard to envision subsequent deals that hinged on Matthews-Anderson.
    Admit it, it's gonna suck if Anderson takes a big bite out of Dario. He's the key piece in that Noel deal which means Colangelo really likes him. That might mean he gets some good burn down the tail end of the season. He might be a keeper for Cody. I didn't add him two weeks ago for nothing. Dude has high upside and I was hoping he'd get traded into a situation like this or the Mavs would move someone to free him.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Admit it, it's gonna suck if Anderson takes a big bite out of Dario. He's the key piece in that Noel deal which means Colangelo really likes him. That might mean he gets some good burn down the tail end of the season. He might be a keeper for Cody. I didn't add him two weeks ago for nothing. Dude has high upside and I was hoping he'd get traded into a situation like this or the Mavs would move someone to free him.
      I think he's pretty irrelevant to Dario. Worst case scenario is that Anderson takes Ilyasova's role and the net impact to Dario is nil.

There's no doubt that Anderson is an intriguing prospect. But he's not worth Wesley Matthews to many people, hence the reactions and we haven't even heard from Ballswin yet

Still too much "might" for Anderson to be worth trading a top 100 player for especially since there is zero cap benefit. He isn't some can't miss prospect either, he's a rookie drafted in the 20s who was a dynasty free agent two weeks ago and might be available to all in the auction soon enough.

Hopefully Cody proves the naysayers wrong.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ballswin is pretty much the president of my fan club.

Interesting enough, he just added Anderson in the Keeper League.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Ballswin is pretty much the president of my fan club.

Interesting enough, he just added Anderson in the Keeper League.
          As a free agent I assume....about the right price then.

Ballswin's previous assessments of some Cody deals weren't positive and I suspect he feels similarly about this one. You being Apollo has really nothing to do with it but I'm pretty sure no one is a bigger fan of Apollo than Apollo. Perhaps Ballswin is the VP of the fan club....

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hoping Koncept & 007 see the trades I've sent them. Might PM the guys.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'm looking to shop my pick. Most likely in the 7-11th range in a deep draft.

After being such a believer in the draft in years past, I just don't have the patience anymore. Looking for a young prospect with upside under 25
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Lol And look at that .. yet another week of Tucas not setting his lineups ... Ugh.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  As a free agent I assume....about the right price then.

Ballswin's previous assessments of some Cody deals weren't positive and I suspect he feels similarly about this one. You being Apollo has really nothing to do with it but I'm pretty sure no one is a bigger fan of Apollo than Apollo. Perhaps Ballswin is the VP of the fan club....

Comment

• Big Sunday in my match-up with SkyWalker. It wont change the standings if I win, but it is showing that teams 2-5 are very close and that we are all looking to knock down 007.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Cap Sheet adjustments

Temple and roberson were signed while over the cap. There is no indication of this on the sheet

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Lol And look at that .. yet another week of Tucas not setting his lineups ... Ugh.
                        Sorry, time zones have all my games screwed up. Only missed 2 days. They're set now.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          I'm looking to shop my pick. Most likely in the 7-11th range in a deep draft.

After being such a believer in the draft in years past, I just don't have the patience anymore. Looking for a young prospect with upside under 25
                          Sent an offer your way.

Comment

• RHJ, Avery Bradley, and Marcus Smart are available for picks.

Comment

• And Dwight

Comment

• I would also consider moving my pick which looks to be tail end of the lotto imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X