Clear All

• 17pts, 11ast, 3reb, 3stl.

Tyler Ulis, today.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      17pts, 11ast, 3reb, 3stl.

Tyler Ulis, today.
      And it only took 24 shots to get those 17 points and 43 minutes....lol

With no Booker, this Suns group is essentially playing YCMA scrimmage rules.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Good point, that makes the 11 assists even more impressive.

In the last week he's averaging 14ppg, 9ast, 2reb, 1st, 1blk, shooting 45% from the field and 75% from the line in 32MPG. That's good for 80th in the league. Not bad for a 21 year old PG taken in the second round of a supposed weak draft. And Ulis' value isn't in scoring, he's not that type of PG.

Further, Bledsoe is more of a shooting guard than a quarterback. Some of the core young guys actually perform better when Ulis is on the floor. Consider that the core is mostly early 20's on average. Consider Bledsoe is 28 and in his prime with his trade value peaking. It's not a stretch to consider him an offseason trade candidate for a team going no where in the next three seasons.

Ulis has been a good flier who might be a great add if Bledsoe is removed from the equation.
        Last edited by Apollo; Sun Mar 19, 2017, 09:32 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• It's the daily tyler ullis update !
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            It's the daily tyler ullis update !
            Lol

I would be all for a Bledsoe trade... could be a good pickup for Raps if Lowry walks. Philly needs someone like him as well, they have the pcs to do it.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              It's the daily tyler ullis update !
              Hey, all I have left to keep my interest at this point in the season is my rookies and other young prospects.

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Lol

I would be all for a Bledsoe trade... could be a good pickup for Raps if Lowry walks. Philly needs someone like him as well, they have the pcs to do it.
              They want Simmons to start at PG but Bledsoe playing along side of him would work given the nature of Bledsoe's game.
              Last edited by Apollo; Sun Mar 19, 2017, 11:30 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Apollo wrote:
                They want Simmons to start at PG but Bledsoe playing along side of him would work given the nature of Bledsoe's game.
                Just imagine all the wide open 3's for Sauce if they have Simmons, Bledsoe and Embiid in the same lineup. 😂

Comment

• He still has to knock them down though.

Comment

• 42% plus for the next 6 years. Im not giving him a lifetime contract for nothing lol

Comment

• Congrats Cody, you wanted to play spoiler and you just managed to beat Drizz and bump him from the playoffs to 10th.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TEAM KONCEPT MAKES PLAYOFFS FIRST TIME IN FRANCHISE HISTORY.

its been a long 5 seasons without an appearance. the team had an awful commencement draft with first picks Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum retiring or falling from stardom, but over the years has rebuilt itself for long term success. the GM spoke highly and stated it was just the beginning of many future appearances. the team could not be found for photos
                        Last edited by koncept; Mon Mar 20, 2017, 06:05 AM.
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Congrats Cody, you wanted to play spoiler and you just managed to beat Drizz and bump him from the playoffs to 10th.
                          Not only that, but his clutch win bumps me down to 2nd in the Lottery from 3rd! Thanks Cody!! What a spoiler you were! Haha

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who made the Playoffs! Enjoy not having to play against the Monstars for the time being!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Not only that, but his clutch win bumps me down to 2nd in the Lottery from 3rd! Thanks Cody!! What a spoiler you were! Haha
                              Who owns my pick anyways? I hope they enjoy having the 3rd best odds at #1 instead of the 2nd.

4 wins my 1st year while being almost completely new to this? I'll take it. After the All-Star break, my team was playing beastly.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Who owns my pick anyways? I hope they enjoy having the 3rd best odds at #1 instead of the 2nd.

4 wins my 1st year while being almost completely new to this? I'll take it. After the All-Star break, my team was playing beastly.
                                what? you made it to 3rd last? fucker. breaking from the plan cody.

Comment

Working...
                                X