X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Ya but I'm stronger and that's what counts. haha
    Well how about this for a dick move, I can beat your 4 with my 3 and Apollo's 7 with my 6.

A message to whoever ends up trading for 4 or 7, I guarantee that I will pick the player you want at 3 or 6, or will trade it to someone else who will!! Muahaahahahaha!!!
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel's big heel turn is in full affect I see.

I have so many picks that they have picks and grandpicks.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Axel's big heel turn is in full affect I see.

I have so many picks that they have picks and grandpicks.
        https://youtu.be/hsvUNQyWFhw

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          and #4! honestly.... in all the drafts, this is the one where falling doesn't matter. I'm not picking in the high lotto but I dunno man I could see all of the projected top 6 become allstars... maybe more
          Exactly. For me, there shouldn't even be a Clear-cut #1, as I don't believe in Fultz, and there's not even a concensus #2 for me, since I think Lonzo will likely bust. But ya, I've got my top 5 all at around the same tier, that I'd be more than happy to take, regardless of who's available.
          Even if I had #2 last year, I would have taken Murray over Ingram as well, so I'm comfortable at #4.
          Last edited by Joey; Wed May 17, 2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Well I still believe fultz is #1 consensus. But there may be a player in a better fantasy situation to rack it up. Also beyond #1 I think any of the top 6-7 could go #2
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Well I still believe fultz is #1 consensus. But there may be a player in a better fantasy situation to rack it up. Also beyond #1 I think any of the top 6-7 could go #2
              Oh I agree that he's concensus among Scouts in the NBA, I'm just not convinced. Don't want to say who I think should be going #1 though. Just in case they are watching ... *shifty eyes*

Comment

• Unashamedly saying fultz is going #1. Young pg, with the feel for the game to understand what area to take over, excellent body control, incredible changes of speed and the knowledge to play at his speed at all times. Never rushes anything. I really like fultz. I am just hpping that Boston trades the pick.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  Unashamedly saying fultz is going #1. Young pg, with the feel for the game to understand what area to take over, excellent body control, incredible changes of speed and the knowledge to play at his speed at all times. Never rushes anything. I really like fultz. I am just hpping that Boston trades the pick.
                  Saw you just tried to PM me but my box was full. Just cleared it.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, multiple people have full inboxes

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Unashamedly saying fultz is going #1. Young pg, with the feel for the game to understand what area to take over, excellent body control, incredible changes of speed and the knowledge to play at his speed at all times. Never rushes anything. I really like fultz. I am just hpping that Boston trades the pick.
                      Hard to disagree with anything there.

So who's #2?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Exactly. For me, there shouldn't even be a Clear-cut #1, as I don't believe in Fultz, and there's not even a concensus #2 for me, since I think Lonzo will likely bust. But ya, I've got my top 5 all at around the same tier, that I'd be more than happy to take, regardless of who's available.
                        Even if I had #2 last year, I would have taken Murray over Ingram as well, so I'm comfortable at #4.
                        Oh the smoke screen. Miek, welcome to the #1 club buddy. A place where everyone and their grandma want to see you fuck it up.

tucas wrote: View Post
                        Trade season. Ha, ha.

Comment

Well I still believe fultz is #1 consensus. But there may be a player in a better fantasy situation to rack it up. Also beyond #1 I think any of the top 6-7 could go #2
                          Personally I think if you're drafting 3-8 you're getting a guy with potentially as much upside as Brandon Ingram, who went #2 last year. Then at nine and ten there's still potential to land a future star. I see two guys in particular who could go as high as #3 and as low as #12 or 13 in the NBA who may be on the board at #9 or 10 in our draft. It's a fun year to hold a pick but also dangerous as well. Ball for example has a weird shooting stroke that may not work in the NBA. Fox can't shoot, period. Ditto for Jackson. That's three of the general consensus top four who have red flags on their shooting in a shooters era league. They'll all need a reliable shot to be elite fantasy option but there's no guarantee on any rookie... Not named Ben Simmons.

Comment

Personally I think if you're drafting 3-8 you're getting a guy with potentially as much upside as Brandon Ingram, who went #2 last year. Then at nine and ten there's still potential to land a future star. I see two guys in particular who could go as high as #3 and as low as #12 or 13 in the NBA who may be on the board at #9 or 10 in our draft. It's a fun year to hold a pick but also dangerous as well. Ball for example has a weird shooting stroke that may not work in the NBA. Fox can't shoot, period. Ditto for Jackson. That's three of the general consensus top four who have red flags on their shooting in a shooters era league. They'll all need a reliable shot to be elite fantasy option but there's no guarantee on any rookie... Not named Ben Simmons.
                            Great year to be at #3 and #6 then.

Comment

• Great year to be #7. I have a total stud lined up at 7 and if you take him, I have another one.

This is my team's "playoffs". Hopefully the last year I need to be longing for the draft... Although next year I do have both Miek's and Tucas' draft picks and they're both in full on rebuild mode so who knows where they end up by this time next season.

Comment

If Fox "can't shoot, period", then Ben Simmons is on par with Shaq when it comes to 3s. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X