X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a matter of perspective....

Not great for Raps fans or Axel fans.

Don't think it actually changes my draft board though. We'll see how draft night works out but I may have my picks set.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      That's a matter of perspective....

Not great for Raps fans or Axel fans.

Don't think it actually changes my draft board though. We'll see how draft night works out but I may have my picks set.
      lol, axel fans.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        lol, axel fans.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I am getting a damn fine prospect at #7. Based on everything I now know, I'm fortunate to be in 7th spot because if what I think happens, things get progressively more risky after seven. If I was in 8-12 I'd consider trying to trade up into the 7th spot, that's for sure.

Comment

• Rumor is the Celtics like JJ but JJ won't workout for them.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              I am getting a damn fine prospect at #7. Based on everything I now know, I'm fortunate to be in 7th spot because if what I think happens, things get progressively more risky after seven. If I was in 8-12 I'd consider trying to trade up into the 7th spot, that's for sure.
              starts to get risky and mixed up after 2 for me.

Comment

• The general consensus #2 isn't even a consensus top two talent. Some suggest he may be fifth most talented in the draft.

Comment

Why not submit now and then you have until September 1st to revise your signing?

Whatever you'd choose right now is not written in stone.
                  Thanks, Apollo. I'll resign JV for 4 years and Ibaka for 2 years. Unless, I change my mind before September 1st or Ibaka continues to age at twice the rate of every other human.
                  “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

The general consensus #2 isn't even a consensus top two talent. Some suggest he may be fifth most talented in the draft.
                    all depends on where monk lands.

Comment

• Hmm you know what? The whole Celtics/76ers thing has left the rest of the league eerily quiet in the last week run up to the draft. I know there's bound to be a couple surprises here and there because draft mockers never nail it.

No comment on Monk. No comment on any guy in the top 15 from here on out.

Comment

Hmm you know what? The whole Celtics/76ers thing has left the rest of the league eerily quiet in the last week run up to the draft.
                        Eerily quiet?

Pacers are shopping Paul George - with the Cavs being one destination since the Lakers seem content to wait for free agency.

The Celtics are reaching out to teams to try and pry away a superstar - they've reported reached out to New Orleans about Anthony Davis (which seems unlikely for New Orleans to do) to try and cash in their plethora of assets. I suspect Jimmy Butler will come up again and they could make a run at PG13 too. They have too many up-coming picks that they could quite easily flip one for PG13 and be the high bidder since most teams will be scared off of a rental.

And that's just in the last couple of days. Draft night in the NBA could be very interesting and the ramifications will be felt in dynasty.

Comment

• Yeah, three stories in the news three days from the draft. Not much.

Comment

• As someone who spent the year working alongside Ben Simmons and seeing what he can do behind the scenes, what do you think of his game and how good can he ultimately be?

RH: Man, I’ve never seen anything like it, to be honest. To be 7-feet tall and be able to move the way he does and have that skill set, I’ve never seen anyone like him. And I think the thing that stands out most to me is just how hard he plays. Whether it’s a practice or a workout or a drill, he plays hard every second that he’s on the court. When you see his work ethic mixed with that talent, the sky is the limit. He could be that next generational superstar. He’s definitely special.
                            http://hoopshype.com/2017/06/18/rich...tial-and-more/

Comment

• Business is picking up. The Knick shopping Porzingis. The Bulls shopping Butler again. The Lakers shopping everybody but #2 & Ingram. PG13 coming up all over the league.

The Unicorn thing really interests me a lot. Phil has been screwing with Melo for quite sometime, Kris speaks out about the lack of professionalism and now suddenly the untouchable is on the block. I think the moral of the story don't go near Phil's ego. That Knicks team is going nowhere with this sort of management.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Business is picking up. The Knick shopping Porzingis. The Bulls shopping Butler again. The Lakers shopping everybody but #2 & Ingram. PG13 coming up all over the league.

The Unicorn thing really interests me a lot. Phil has been screwing with Melo for quite sometime, Kris speaks out about the lack of professionalism and now suddenly the untouchable is on the block. I think the moral of the story don't go near Phil's ego. That Knicks team is going nowhere with this sort of management.
                                This is the exact same set of stories that you downplayed as "eerily quiet" before the draft except for Porzingis.

Comment

Working...
                                X