This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Here's hoping La Femme Ntilikina doesn't become Emmanuel 'Mudlay' Lewis.
    One thing he has going for him that Mudiay did not: lack of competition.

Comment

• Cody is frantically trying to trade up with koncept to draft Harry Giles. He knows he's not getting past me at 11.

Comment

• and now to help wake koncept, the summoner

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          With the #9 pick in the 2017 RR NBA Dynasty Fantasy League rookie draft,

James Ballswin (Realizar) selects...

The enigma: Straight Outta France

Frank Ntilikina

Comments:
          Following in the footsteps of countryman Tony Parker, 'La Femme Ntilikina' is expected to quickly become the new King of New York as he establishes his career as the best PG in modern Knicks history.
          Recap: BOH!
          RR OG

Comment

• Just in case anyone was curious ...

The "t" appears to be silent ... that's helpful.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Just in case anyone was curious ...

The "t" appears to be silent ... that's helpful.
              I just heard Stephen A Shit pronounce it with the N as silent

Comment

• Lauri Markkanen is about ready to go.

These teen picks will net somebody a top 100 player this season. There's two guys standing out bigtime: little competition and they've done well over the summer. Almost wish I had a pick so I could take one of them.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Lauri Markkanen is about ready to go.

These teen picks will net somebody a top 100 player this season. There's two guys standing out bigtime: little competition and they've done well over the summer. Almost wish I had a pick so I could take one of them.
                  I expect Koncept to take Markkanen.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So my top guy is off off the board.... I told you a PG was gonna be there at 7.... and it was Frank the Tank.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• James might have landed a doozy. He might be the best player in the draft in ten years or maybe he's a bust. He doesn't sound like he's ready to start at MSG but he may not have any choice. Hopefully they take it easy on him because he might have some 5-6 turnover games.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        James might have landed a doozy. He might be the best player in the draft in ten years or maybe he's a bust. He doesn't sound like he's ready to start at MSG but he may not have any choice. Hopefully they take it easy on him because he might have a 5-6 turnover per game average.
                        Fixed. Long learning curve ahead.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• LOL. Have fun, James!

Comment

• Decision pending, there's a heavy debate in the war roommate down to 2 selections.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              Decision pending, there's a heavy debate in the war roommate down to 2 selections.
                              giles & markkennen?

Comment

• Wher is Koncept? It is killing me checking back in every 10 minutes!

Looks like Koncept came alive while i was typing.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X