This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Ugh.... 3 categories that could have gone either way with a little luck.

Maybe I should start cashing it in now & trade my assets for upcoming draft picks. But is that the right gamble?
    It's pretty much always trade season around here.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I guess I'll just have to crush those hopes now
      My real hopes are that I win a 3rd game sometime this season. Good luck crushing those hopes.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Good job Tucas. Maybe the two worst teams from last year will meet in the finals this year? Ha, ha.
        My team was alright last year until I traded Harden, George, Milsap and Melo on different occasions.

Comment

• Yeah, that'll do it.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            My team was alright last year until I traded Harden, George, Milsap and Melo on different occasions.
            Funnily enough I traded two of those four last year myself and my team is just fine
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Funnily enough I traded two of those four last year myself and my team is just fine
              Funnily enough, apparently so is mine

Comment

• Interested in talks for Klay, but deal must include a SG & SF back.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Snap, Bradley Beal is KILLING it these past few games, averaging 31 points, and 4 3's over his 3 games since coming back from injury. Keep it up BB Gun! Just made that up ..... its no 'Irish Coffee' I guess ....
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 21, 2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Well after some delay, due to scheduling issues, the Monstars are ecstatic to welcome Klay Thompson to the team!
                    Its not easy letting go of Stormin' Norman and Stanley Johnson, two prospects I've basically treated as untouchable, and Wes Matthews who was just starting to round into form like I knew he could.

Acquiring Luol Deng's old scraggly ass is the cost of doing business, but it will be good for our young players to have a veteran presence in the locker room... I guess.

We will work to fill the empty roster space with utmost haste.

Comment

• Can't believe I didn't send my offer for Klay...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Can't believe I didn't send my offer for Klay...
                        I don't know how many times I've kicked myself for not jumping at a serious trade opportunity. I even questioned pulling the trigger on this one, since in 2 years (when I'll finally MAYBE be competing), when I've still got Luol Deng on the books (and whoever I end having to sign) and Klay is still #4 Option on the Warriors, then meanwhile both Norm and Johnson are starting somewhere killing it, and Matthews settles into Old-man Ball with his steady shot .. I'll shed a tear. Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Tue Nov 22, 2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• HAH I just saw Koncepts new team name; "Trust the Koncept".

LOVE it. Well played.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Can't believe I didn't send my offer for Klay...
                            I was looking at various things but the guy they really wanted was not on the table.

Comment

• Our emergence from the bottom just coincided with the Sixers mini win streak to start the season, had to do it haha.

although this would work a lot better if I had Embiid on my team.....
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                Our emergence from the bottom just coincided with the Sixers mini win streak to start the season, had to do it haha.

although this would work a lot better if I had Embiid on my team.....
                                I'm pretty sure Mack is basically in love with him at this point, and way too invested to give him up now. Haha

But regardless, love the team name. Lol
                                Last edited by Joey; Wed Nov 23, 2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X