Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a serious note, I feel that the Phil Collins post was my greatest post of all time, not sure I can ever top a shirtless Phill giving the finger.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      I was actually really banking on Collins being there. Sorry Cody you may have to wait a bit before you can take Giles. Back to the drawing board for me.
      Well, you've got the other Colins, Hartenstein, Giles himself... or maybe you go for Bam or Kennard... there's some nice talent left on the board, Tuc. My guy's a little farther down the list anyways.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        On a serious note, I feel that the Phil Collins post was my greatest post of all time, not sure I can ever top a shirtless Phill giving the finger.
        Everyone needs to have goals in life.
        Last edited by Joey; Thu Jul 27, 2017, 10:12 PM. Reason: in

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
          On a serious note, I feel that the Phil Collins post was my greatest post of all time, not sure I can ever top a shirtless Phill giving the finger.
          It was a fantastic picture.

Comment

• One of Swanigan and Kuzma is coming off the board. You know, quoting a Phil Collins song right now feels fitting for some reason but I'll pass.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              One of Swanigan and Kuzma is coming off the board. You know, quoting a Phil Collins song right now feels fitting for some reason but I'll pass.
              Well if you want to talk about it, Don't Lose my Number...
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I will not be checking in until Saturday long day at work Friday sorry to slow thinhgs up

Comment

• With the 13th pick in the RR NBA DYNASTY DRAFT the Tucas Tucaseseses select JUSTIN JACKSON

The Tucaseseses believe that with 3 years under his belt in college Justin Jackson is ready to contribute at both ends of the floor and will be a valuable asset to the team long term.

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                    I will not be checking in until Saturday long day at work Friday sorry to slow thinhgs up
                    Not sure if you have a pick in mind but I feel like Cody won't take too long.

Comment

• After hours of deliberating, looking at video & how players did in both college & the Summer League.... the 73ers are PROUD & EXCITED to be drafting who they think will be the best big man out of this draft..... from the Perdue Boilmakers, Caleb "Biggie" Swanigan!

GM & HC Cody Smith was talked to after the selection "Great rebounder, passer, he can shoot as well.... people claim he's not athletic enough but he's a smart defender, knowing when to pick his spots & he bangs in the post. We love what he brings to the table & hope he gets the chance on the court."

Also.... this is in response to Ballswin:

^~^ Apollo knew two of my top 5... and BTW, 1 guy is still the board.... and it's not Giles. It's actually Zach Collins of Zaga. (Frank, Markanen, Biggie, Mitchell, Collins.) I wasn't lying on my thoughts on Giles.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I would have guessed Mitchell too. Dude put on a clinic a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I would have guessed Mitchell too. Dude put on a clinic a few weeks ago.
                          I had a hunch Mitchell would be off the board before I picked... but seriously, I think Swanigan's a steal for Portland with how he plays.... I can see a Dame/CJ/Moe/Biggie/Nurkic lineup doing some nice damage in today's NBA.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            After hours of deliberating, looking at video & how players did in both college & the Summer League.... the 73ers are PROUD & EXCITED to be drafting who they think will be the best big man out of this draft..... from the Perdue Boilmakers, Caleb "Biggie" Swanigan!

GM & HC Cody Smith was talked to after the selection "Great rebounder, passer, he can shoot as well.... people claim he's not athletic enough but he's a smart defender, knowing when to pick his spots & he bangs in the post. We love what he brings to the table & hope he gets the chance on the court."

Also.... this is in response to Ballswin:

^~^ Apollo knew two of my top 5... and BTW, 1 guy is still the board.... and it's not Giles. It's actually Zach Collins of Zaga. (Frank, Markanen, Biggie, Mitchell, Collins.) I wasn't lying on my thoughts on Giles.
                            Pretty sure WJF selected Philzach Collins at 12.

I like Biggie too, by the sounds of it he's NBA ready and is set to produce. His position and skillset is just not what the Posse needed at the moment.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Pretty sure WJF selected Philzach Collins at 12.

I like Biggie too, by the sounds of it he's NBA ready and is set to produce. His position and skillset is just not what the Posse needed at the moment.
                              He took John Collins from Wake Forest... who was picked by the Hawks at 19. Not Zach, who also is on the Blazers.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                He took John Collins from Wake Forest... who was picked by the Hawks at 19. Not Zach, who also is on the Blazers.
                                My bad, I've had about 6 more tallboys since I made my selection! #celebrationmode

I think Zach has nothing but bust written all over him... only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X