This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Since we throwing shade already, don't forget the immortal Tyler Ulis and his 3 points, 4 assist performance.

Booker definitely is the real stud in Phoenix.
    Booker is really good.

Ulis has been overall impressive considering his age, size and where he was drafted in a perceived weak draft though. He's was becoming fantasy relevant even before Bledsoe went down.

Comment

• And now for a commercial break...

Trying to get season two of RR Fantasy Baseball going. We've got 6 so far but could use a few more!

Check the thread here: http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...aseball-League

Comment

• De'Aaron Fox does indeed appear to be the real deal.. interesting indeed.

Comment

• haha I'm not making posts about Mario Hezonja tho! all that said I still wouldn't trade him because he's not a bust, and a few ppl have tried to pry him off me.

Chriss and Ullis are going to be good NBA players, just poking fun some of the daily stat lines posted, which to be fair no one has expected from Chriss in his first year. I've done that kind of stuff before too.... Just stirring the pot on a future Apollo Koncept playoff rivalry....
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Striking distance for Sunday... coming for you WJF!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Striking distance for Sunday... coming for you WJF!
              Too tight for my liking....but I do like seeing all those inj. beside your guys.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                Too tight for my liking....but I do like seeing all those inj. beside your guys.
                CP3 quadruple-double(with steals) will seal it for me. Book it!

Comment

• Kris Dunn is showing signs of life!
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Daaaaamn, Willy dropped 24 & 13 on the Spurs last night. He chipped in a little of everything beyond that. I really hope he gets a longer leash next year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Daaaaamn, Willy dropped 24 & 13 on the Spurs last night. He chipped in a little of everything beyond that. I really hope he gets a longer leash next year.
                      With Phil Jackson insisting on the triangle, I'm wary of any Knick except Zinger. Willy could play like Hakeem but Phil might keep him in a Bill Wellington role in his quest to prove the triangle isn't obsolete.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

CP3 quadruple-double(with steals) will seal it for me. Book it!
                        I that happens I will gladly take that loss.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          With Phil Jackson insisting on the triangle, I'm wary of any Knick except Zinger. Willy could play like Hakeem but Phil might keep him in a Bill Wellington role in his quest to prove the triangle isn't obsolete.
                          He's said that he sees Willy as one half of their interior core. I think next year it will be too clear to keep him off the floor as long as he's not in foul trouble but time will tell...

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            I that happens I will gladly take that loss.
                            Congrats on the win, man. I'm rooting for you if JBML isn't able to win it all as the only remaining rep for His Airness Conference.

Looks like I get the 11th pick in the draft?

Comment

Congrats on the win, man. I'm rooting for you if JBML isn't able to win it all as the only remaining rep for His Airness Conference.

Looks like I get the 11th pick in the draft?
                              Thanks, this is a nice run, but I still have some holes in the roster that I want to fix for the long haul.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Coach needs just 2 steals to pull out the win. He's got 4 players still playing.... *no more steals! No more steals! No more steals*

Comment

Working...
                                X