• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Dirty trick dude
    lol. i knew it wouldn't work.

Comment

• I wonder if Coach was able to wiggle his way out of mass for yet another year.... such an evil-doer.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        I wonder if Coach was able to wiggle his way out of mass for yet another year.... such an evil-doer.
        Who goes to mass at 2pm? Isn't mass like a Sunday morning thing?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          Who goes to mass at 2pm? Isn't mass like a Sunday morning thing?
          Pretty sure he's in Alberta, so noon mass... not sure what kinda church he goes to, but Catholic churches have a Saturday evening mass and then a few different ones on Sunday morning, the last being at 12pm.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Pretty sure he's in Alberta, so noon mass... not sure what kinda church he goes to, but Catholic churches have a Saturday evening mass and then a few different ones on Sunday morning, the last being at 12pm.
            Wife's working this weekend... haha... the kids and I are "bedside baptists" this morning. I'm not Catholic, so it's not mass. My church runs from 10:30-12ish and I live about 30 minutes away. And yes, I'm in Alberta so the draft starts at 12 for me. Good providence to all
            Last edited by The Coach; Sun Oct 15, 2017, 10:53 AM.
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

Comment

• Coach, are you Penecostal? My church (The one I attended as a kid anyways) also started at 10:30 and ran till Noon.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                i'm a master of misinformation. good to see everyone is prepared
                Fake News from the failing Miekenstien Times! SAD.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Coach, are you Penecostal? My church (The one I attended as a kid anyways) also started at 10:30 and ran till Noon.
                  No, I've been to a few Pentecostal services but I attend a different Protestant denomination... Christian Reformed Church. Pretty normal for protestant churches to have services from around 10 to around 11:30-12 on Sunday mornings.
                  “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

• So close.....
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• lou will 2 years, negotiations were very quick

Comment

• Good Draft everyone! Years for your new signees are due by Tuesday at 8pm EST.

Comment

• I remember when Klay was the only guy people would even fathom going $200 on... Now look at the state of things ... haha

Lou Williams, Dejounte Murray, Kuzma and Hardaway all getting the Max, with Skal close behind with the $192.
                          https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...1/draftresults

For some context, Ariza and Saric both went for Max last year.

Klay and McCollum for $200 the year before.

I actually thought CJ was the year after Klay. Interesting.
                          Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 15, 2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• That was the best Dynasty draft in a while I think.

I'm also very happy with my squad for this season, just have to figure what kinda contracts to dole out.

Comment

• I'm seeing that Draymond Green went for $151 to Koncept in 2014. Damn.

And Gobert to Coach for $68 the same year.

https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...9/draftresults

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I remember when Klay was the only guy people would even fathom going $200 on... Now look at the state of things ... haha

Lou Williams, Dejounte Murray, Kuzma and Hardaway all getting the Max, with Skal close behind with the $192.
                                https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...1/draftresults

For some context, Ariza and Saric both went for Max last year.

Klay and McCollum for $200 the year before.

I actually thought CJ was the year after Klay. Interesting.
                                CJ was my consolation prize when mcHappy got Klay.

My first time in 3 years to not have a max free agent signing.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X