X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

tucas wrote: View Post
    Sounds fair. I'll have to double check the sheets tonight when I'm updating them but I believe Ballswin could've afforded to sign Ulis for up to 3 years.

If my math is right I'll take him for 3 years then.

Skal 4 years
    Mozgov 1 year
    Bojan 2 years.
    Remember that you are signing Rondo to though. You have to announce his terms.
    Or is Rondo already under contract? Sorry I don't have the numbers in front of me.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      Okay, if that's the case, let's rescind the trade so Tucas and I can renegotiate terms.
      Rondo was already signed before hand, so you wouldn't be able to adjust his contract. Since the players in the trade are still the same, I don't see a need to rescind so long as the years work

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Rondo was already signed before hand, so you wouldn't be able to adjust his contract. Since the players in the trade are still the same, I don't see a need to rescind so long as the years work
        No offence Tucas, but Ulis was already signed before your backhand. I communicated his years to you upfront in my proposal.

Given how you have just attempted to renegotiate terms singularly at my expense, your subversive conduct after accepting my offer have made me feel very sour about having made this transaction; so much so that I hereby submit a petition to the Commissioner's Office that it be annulled.
        RR OG

Comment

No offence Tucas, but Ulis was already signed before your backhand. I communicated his years to you upfront in my proposal.

Given how you have just attempted to renegotiate terms singularly at my expense, your subversive conduct after accepting my offer have made me feel very sour about having made this transaction; so much so that I hereby submit a petition to the Commissioner's Office that it be annulled.
          What expense? It doesn't affect you in the least, so long as you could fit the years in when the trade happened.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yeah I'm a little confused. I think there may have been a miscommunication somewhere. I didn't take Rondo in the draft on Sunday. He was already under contract before then.

I also think there may have been a misunderstanding of what Joey's ruling was. He was just saying that as long as you had the cap space available to sign Ulis to a multi-year deal, then I could conceivably sign him for the coresponding years.

The trade is still the exact same, it will not impact your cap any differently than it would have two hours ago. The only one who's cap will change will be mine because I wanted him for more than 1 year and the years for players taken on sunday aren't finalized yet.

Sorry if I offended you somewhere, that wasn't my intent. I just don't quite understand what the issue as it stands is. You still get Rondo for 1 year as you would have before. It's just now I get Ulis for 3 with no effect to your team.

Comment

Yeah I'm a little confused. I think there may have been a miscommunication somewhere. I didn't take Rondo in the draft on Sunday. He was already under contract before then.

I also think there may have been a misunderstanding of what Joey's ruling was. He was just saying that as long as you had the cap space available to sign Ulis to a multi-year deal, then I could conceivably sign him for the coresponding years.

The trade is still the exact same, it will not impact your cap any differently than it would have two hours ago. The only one who's cap will change will be mine because I wanted him for more than 1 year and the years for players taken on sunday aren't finalized yet.

Sorry if I offended you somewhere, that wasn't my intent. I just don't quite understand what the issue as it stands is. You still get Rondo for 1 year as you would have before. It's just now I get Ulis for 3 with no effect to your team.
              Tucas, no offence taken. But given your formal request to the Commissioner to subserviently renegotiate the agreed terms of our transaction, I am taking a counter action by requesting to have our transaction annulled and our agreement rescinded immediately.
              Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Oct 17, 2017, 04:23 PM.
              RR OG

Comment

Question:
                I just traded for Ulis who Ballswin signed to a one year deal.

However since the deadline for years haven't happened yet can I still assign more than 1 year to Ulis? Or do I have to do 1 year because that's what Ballswin had assigned him at when he traded him to me.
                Ooooh yeah, no one was a believer in Ulis when I brought him in for the last quarter of last season and hyped the shit out of him. Now suddenly everyone is clamoring for him. Creeds scouting department got yet another one right.

Comment

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Ooooh yeah, no one was a believer in Ulis when I brought him in for the last quarter of last season and hyped the shit out of him. Now suddenly everyone is clamoring for him. Creeds scouting department got yet another one right.
                    Trading Rajon Rondo isn't exactly "clamoring" ... Lol Just saying ...

Comment

Tucas, no offence taken. But given your formal request to the Commissioner to subserviently renegotiate the agreed terms of our transaction, I am taking a counter action by requesting to have our transaction annulled and our agreement rescinded immediately.
                      It's already on my desk. You accepted it according to the email. Not sure we allow "after the fact" cancellations of trades..

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Trading Rajon Rondo isn't exactly "clamoring" ... Lol Just saying ...
                        You can't stop the hype train Joey. Its out of control, man.

Comment

It's already on my desk. You accepted it according to the email. Not sure we allow "after the fact" cancellations of trades..

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            You can't stop the hype train Joey. Its out of control, man.
                            It was so out of control it crashed and burned ... and subsequently rusted apparently ... Lol

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              What expense? It doesn't affect you in the least, so long as you could fit the years in when the trade happened.
                              just refuse to sign the extended deal. if the years have to be changed by realizar, just refuse to do it. if Ulis contract was posted by realizar, after he bought him at auction then it was done already, and then the deal happened.

tucas also could have bought him and signed him an extended deal.

tucas couldn't sign him to the deal because he didn't buy him.

Comment

It was so out of control it crashed and burned ... and subsequently rusted apparently ... Lol
                                Oh yeah, that's right... Wait, no. Somethings off here... Oh I get it now, this was the Derek Favors hype train. Now it all makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X