Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, it's more about the system in place. If you can get a coach that can handle younger players & give them the strength to win, I can see good things moving forward in Phoenix. Perhaps they pick up Casey after we inevitably fire him after this year.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• im glad nobody accepted my Jokic offers when I quietly tried to move him at the start of the season.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Honestly, it's more about the system in place. If you can get a coach that can handle younger players & give them the strength to win, I can see good things moving forward in Phoenix. Perhaps they pick up Casey after we inevitably fire him after this year.
        I doubt it. They have a players coach in Earl Watson and based on how well player development is going in Phoenix I think he's safe for now.

Besides, that's a nasty joke. He would probably kill Chriss' fantasy value. Haha

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          im glad nobody accepted my Jokic offers when I quietly tried to move him at the start of the season.
          Well you didn't call the Creeds and so I think...

Comment

• Ay, we still tight after Thursday. Better than I expected, WJF!

As a side note, the MNP is wondering what the WJF stands for? Is it an acronym for something? Let it be known, here and now!

Comment

• Also, I'm tired of these non-playoff teams hyping their players for next year and beyond... let's hear from some of us winners that actually MADE the PLAYOFFS!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Also, I'm tired of these non-playoff teams hyping their players for next year and beyond... let's hear from some of us winners that actually MADE the PLAYOFFS!
                Same thing happens every year. Hyping players as top 75 potential when in reality they won't even be starters in the NBA.

It's like an annual tradition at this point.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Also, I'm tired of these non-playoff teams hyping their players for next year and beyond... let's hear from some of us winners that actually MADE the PLAYOFFS!
                  Wow that Chriss pain runs deep. 23 pts, 11 reb, 3 3ptm , 2 stl, 1 blk and a partridge in a pear tree deep.

Comment

• He's nice, but CP3 is better for my team.

Comment

• wow look at marquise chris go......3pts 6 1 1 tonight....

looks like he was outshined by another youngster teammate..... with 70 pts?

in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

wow look at marquise chris go......3pts 6 1 1 tonight....

Holy Shnikes! i questioned who got 70... Devin Freaking Booker. Wow!

Comment

• I truly hate that salty little C**t named Isaiah Thomas. The epitome of the 'Napolean Complex' aka short **** man.

i cannot wait for the Raps to play them in second round.

Comment

wow.

Comment

Since we throwing shade already, don't forget the immortal Tyler Ulis and his 3 points, 4 assist performance.

Booker definitely is the real stud in Phoenix.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Hey, I get the concern Koncept but it's not time to sound the Mario Hezonja Bust Alarm just yet or anything. He's a 19 year old rookie and rookies are gonna have these gems from time to time. On the bright side in the last 30 days he's ranked top 50 and in the last two weeks he's averaging close on 14ppg, 7.5reb, 1blk and 1.8stl.

Comment

Working...
                                X