• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Doesn't work under the cap.
    Sounds like a good deal.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Parsons on the move. I'd be scared of the knees but if he gets back it's a nice deal for Tucas. I think it's 50/50.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Parsons on the move. I'd be scared of the knees but if he gets back it's a nice deal for Tucas. I think it's 50/50.
        Yeah RHJ wasn't developing as I hoped he would. Parsons is a gamble but he's shown flashes that he can be a solid contributor. The pick is nice as well.

Still looking to move Dwight for a late pick.

Comment

• Axels probably loving this.

Comment

• Guys like Rose and Faried still available to help contenders.

Smart, Curry and Bradley are available as well but the cost will be a bit cheaper as they're still young assets.

Comment

Yeah RHJ wasn't developing as I hoped he would. Parsons is a gamble but he's shown flashes that he can be a solid contributor. The pick is nice as well.

Still looking to move Dwight for a late pick.
              Oh, didn't realize there was a pick involved. Good job!

Comment

• And another pick, this time from Coach? Tucas is on fire!
                Last edited by Apollo; Thu Mar 2, 2017, 08:10 PM. Reason: .

Comment

And another pick from Coach? Tucas is on fire!
                  Changed your mind on the first pic?

Comment

Changed your mind on the first pic?
                    Yeah, I later noticed the link in the image was... Questionable.

Comment

• I have a question for you Tucas. Given the influx of picks, are you going full on rebuild? It is a great year to trade into the draft.

Comment

I have a question for you Tucas. Given the influx of picks, are you going full on rebuild? It is a great year to trade into the draft.
                        Yes and no. I'm heading that direction for sure, but if given to opportunity to package those picks for a great talent I would do it. My downfall happened when I traded PG last year so that I could extend Evan Turner.

It's as ridiculous as it sounds.

Comment

• But to answer the question I'd say there's a 95% chance that I'll be making my first ever dynasty draft selection in 5 years next offseason to officIally start my rebuild. Plus I think Smart and Bradley are solid pieces to have for years to come and Curry is emerging as a late bloomer who could be around for a few years.

Comment

• i like that move for coach. we really got to get him back on the site. can't he just create a new account and be coachier or something, maybe a promotion to president of basketball operations.

i want to remind the stacked teams that our playoffs happen when teams start resting the lebrons etc. really made a difference in last years finals, if i remember right

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              i like that move for coach. we really got to get him back on the site. can't he just create a new account and be coachier or something, maybe a promotion to president of basketball operations.

i want to remind the stacked teams that our playoffs happen when teams start resting the lebrons etc. really made a difference in last years finals, if i remember right
                              Now you want him(LeBron) back? Lol

Comment

• lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X