X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept sent you a PM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      in the off season are we allowed to go over 15 roster spots in the rookie draft and sort it out later or do our rosters have to have space for every rookie at time of drafting?
      Apollo wrote: View Post
      I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter until the deadline Joey sets before the auction.
      Axel wrote: View Post
      I remember a similar discussion about this a few years ago but I believe that was resulting from trades. Will have to dig deeper into the memory bank to be sure if there is any precedent.
      Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i remember it happening in trades as well but couldn't remember from the draft.
      I believe it was a combination of both trades and the draft, but yes, we are fine with going over the 15 player limit once the off-season/draft hits. I prefer to have that sort of thing dealt with by the September 1st Contract Deadline, but I think we've allowed until October 1st (and beyond, but lets say Oct 1st to keep it simple) to have that sorted out in the past.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        In other news, I never counted until Joey posted that ESPN link above but I had five players in the rising stars challenge. They all performed well but special shout outs are in order to Porzingis and Hield who both absolutely killed it.

Murray needs to remember that Ben Simmons wasn't on the floor(Simmons would have been #6 for me, wow extremely young team)
        Haha "Apollo's Rising Starts Challenge" has a nice ring to it ... too bad a MONSTAR won MVP!!

And there's no way Simmons manages to stop that onslaught from Murray. He was en fuego!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Haha "Apollo's Rising Starts Challenge" has a nice ring to it ... too bad a MONSTAR won MVP!!
          I do like the sound of that. Hey too bad Ivica got Zublocked from the game.

Comment

• The elite tier

The talent at the top: Markelle Fultz, Lonzo Ball, Josh Jackson, Dennis Smith, Jayson Tatum, Jonathan Isaac, Lauri Markkanen, De’Aaron Fox and Malik Monk, with opinions varying on Frank Ntilikina and Miles Bridges. These players can be drafted in almost any order, having distinct strengths and weaknesses. Even the No. 1 pick is still up for discussion, depending on which team wins the draft lottery.
            The late lottery and mid-first round

This is where the picture gets extremely muddled.
            For NBA general managers who are still getting their bearings on this draft, this next month of evaluation will be critical. Scouting teenagers can be a perilous process because performance sample sizes are often so small.
            Is the NBA ready to absorb all these teenagers?

There are currently 83 players under the age of 25 who are seeing less than 15 minutes per game on average – nearly three per NBA team. Some of these players will be out of the league next year, but many won’t because they have multiyear contracts. NBA teams will be hoping to draft players who can contribute next year but that isn’t realistic with the average age of the top 30 being just 19.4 years old.
            https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/eli...002306555.html

This draft has a lot of potential but outside the top five or six it sounds like it becomes far more risky and I think a bunch of teams will get saddled with projects.

Comment

I do like the sound of that. Hey too bad Ivica got Zublocked from the game.
              All good! He'll be there next year once he gets more games under belt.

Comment

• My star big man just put his skills on display in a big way.

Comment

• holy schnikes DMC goes to NOL. I say screw Giannis, let Anthony Davis run the point !
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    holy schnikes DMC goes to NOL. I say screw Giannis, let Anthony Davis run the point !
                    wow. i expect colossal failure. pelicans should just grab every wildcat

Comment

holy schnikes DMC goes to NOL. I say screw Giannis, let Anthony Davis run the point !
                      Ya, this is pretty wild news ... I have no idea how they will work together ... New Orleans has alot of holes to fill still ... but I think they'll make the playoffs now at least.

Comment

Buddy and WCS both get a boost to minutes here. Props to Joey for not quickly accepting a pretrade offer before I had time to react. That's great sportsmanship.

Buddy and WCS are probably 30 MPG starters.

Comment

• The trade deadline is a week and a half away. I'm not looking at any more offers (especially for Buddy and WCS. Eaaasy now guys) until this time next week.

Comment

Buddy and WCS both get a boost to minutes here. Props to Joey for not quickly accepting a pretrade offer before I had time to react. That's great sportsmanship.

Buddy and WCS are probably 30 MPG starters.
                            Stupid sportsmanship ... should have just taken the deal. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Stupid sportsmanship ... should have just taken the deal. Lol
                              Don't burn your fantasy good karma too quickly!

Comment

• this fantasy break is boring AF.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X