This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    It can be a tough injury. Durant had it and he had complications and there was a time where it didn't look good for him but he came back 100% in the end. This is the example that really concerns people, however the Thunder pushed too hard in getting Durant back on the floor.

The 76'ers wrote off the season for Simmons to avoid Durant's complications. Simmons won't even play summer league as a precaution. He'll almost have a full year off on a injury that normally doesn't take anywhere close to that to heal, just to play it safe. I'm not worried about him at all. Dude will be tip top.
    ...and if not, then The Homie will continue to run things and give Philly fans something to cheer for.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

It can be a tough injury. Durant had it and he had complications and there was a time where it didn't look good for him but he came back 100% in the end. This is the example that really concerns people, however the Thunder pushed too hard in getting Durant back on the floor.

The 76'ers wrote off the season for Simmons to avoid Durant's complications. Simmons won't even play summer league as a precaution. He'll almost have a full year off on a injury that normally doesn't take anywhere close to that to heal, just to play it safe. I'm not worried about him at all. Dude will be tip top.
      That sentence alone would have me terrified. PLAYING IT SAFE? HAH. I CAN SMELL THE FISH OIL FROM HERE!
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Damn, look at me getting free third party scouting reports. All thanks to the 73ers having no draft picks for the next 30 years I'd imagine.

Comment

• legitimately okay with who's falling to #10, after that it gets murky but still potential
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Damn, look at me getting free third party scouting reports. All thanks to the 73ers having no draft picks for the next 30 years I'd imagine.
            I have my pick in 2019 & beyond. I also have scouts taking flyers out on smaller school guys that are projected to go later in the draft or even undrafted as well as established players. The auction is my PLAYOFFS, and I'm ready to grab guys you're all gonna shrug off & then watch as those pieces mesh together & net me W's. I'm hungry this year, and am ready to ride out ruffles. The 73ers might seem like a laughing stock, but by the end of next year.... none of ya'll will be laughing.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              I have my pick in 2019 & beyond. I also have scouts taking flyers out on smaller school guys that are projected to go later in the draft or even undrafted as well as established players. The auction is my PLAYOFFS, and I'm ready to grab guys you're all gonna shrug off & then watch as those pieces mesh together & net me W's. I'm hungry this year, and am ready to ride out ruffles. The 73ers might seem like a laughing stock, but by the end of next year.... none of ya'll will be laughing.
              The 73ers aren't a laughing stock. Snooch, now that was a laughing stock. You came into a really tough situations, perhaps underestimated the leagues learning curve but still made some progress in year one.

Going from bad to ok is easy. It's the step from good to great that is really hard and perhaps where another brash talking owner is underestimating things.
              Last edited by Axel; Fri May 19, 2017, 06:32 AM.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                The 73ers aren't a laughing stock. Snooch, now that was a laughing stock. You came into a really tough situations, perhaps underestimated the leagues learning curve but still made some progress in year one.

Going from bad to ok is easy. It's the step from good to great that is really hard and perhaps where another brash talking owner is underestimating things.
                yeah, joey's being a dick. haha

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I don't think you're the laughing stock. I'm just returning to sender some of that jibba jabba. I see it was received and signed for.

Comment

• I broke the third rule of rrdl and posted the draft order in the cap sheet page. I think tucas saw some discrepancies so if someone (yellow or red) could clean it up. It is much easier than going back through this or having to keep reposting it to stay fresh.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      I broke the third rule of rrdl and posted the draft order in the cap sheet page. I think tucas saw some discrepancies so if someone (yellow or red) could clean it up. It is much easier than going back through this or having to keep reposting it to stay fresh.
                      Yeah I own 007's pick an Coach's.

Comment

• Below you will see my roster with updated years heading into next season, I also own this years #12 and #14 picks in the draft.

I am looking to see what is out there for trades. My top guys are young and not really available. I have some great youth in the middle of my roster that are very good fantasy players, but they either don't fit 100% or duplicate what I already have.

Shoot me some offers if you are looking to shake things up.

Nerlens Noel 4
                        Gordon Hayward 4
                        Kawhi Leonard 3
                        Cory Joseph 3
                        Thon Maker (DPE) 2
                        Jeff Teague 2
                        Alex Len 2
                        Kyrie Irving 1
                        Frank Kaminsky (DPE) 1
                        Otto Porter 0
                        Julius Randle(DPE) 0
                        TJ Warren 0
                        Marcus Morris 0
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I'm just looking at the cap sheets and noticed Chandler parsons is still on my roster. I traded him for Rondae Hollis Jefferson.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                            I'm just looking at the cap sheets and noticed Chandler parsons is still on my roster. I traded him for Rondae Hollis Jefferson.
                            Yeah they're not up to date from the trade deadline

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              Yeah they're not up to date from the trade deadline
                              We've been too busy trash talking lotto selections and other trades. I'll add it to my priority list and hope that Joey does it in the meantime.

Comment

• Looks like the GM is enjoying the offseason a little too much.....

If I was picking #4 I'd be going over the top 5 guys and hone in on 3 guys & hope my #1 is there. If he isn't, I'd go for #2.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X