Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome. I mocked Jackson sliding all the way down to even #8. Defensive stats are underrated tho.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      Awesome. I mocked Jackson sliding all the way down to even #8. Defensive stats are underrated tho.
      I agree. Defensive stats are underrated. What may be missed with this is that his defense will keep him on the floor even if he's struggling at times on offense. He can guard four positions. The Suns are so enamored in him that they turned down a Kyrie trade in order to keep him. They want to build around his two-way game and not Devin Booker. Booker will compliment him long term, if he survives the Kyrie talks. I'm pumped.

If not for the Smith hype train I would have not be able to draft JJ so lucky me.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        I agree. Defensive stats are underrated. What may be missed with this is that his defense will keep him on the floor even if he's struggling at times on offense. He can guard four positions. The Suns are so enamored in him that they turned down a Kyrie trade in order to keep him. They want to build around his two-way game and not Devin Booker. Booker will compliment him long term, if he survives the Kyrie talks. I'm pumped.

If not for the Smith hype train I would have not be able to draft JJ so lucky me.
        let's just hope no one makes him angry.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          let's just hope no one makes him angry.
          I know, I know. That was not good. What did happen after though was that he addressed it after like a man: he took accountability, said he knew it was wrong. He was sorry, he learned from it.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            I know, I know. That was not good. What did happen after though was that he addressed it after like a man: he took accountability, said he knew it was wrong. He was sorry, he learned from it.
            won't know how much he learned until it happens again. i hope he is better.

Comment

I read up on that. I'm unconcerned based on what I read.

In the meantime he has a mega chip on his shoulder. It wasn't that long ago that he was being talked about as a potential #1. It's the questions and the draft order that caused him to slide in my view.

Comment

Yeah, Apollo you should probably just dump him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Update!
                  Pick Team Official Pick / Window
                  Miekenstien
                  Lonzo Ball
                  Joey
                  Markelle Fultz
                  Axel
                  De'Aaron Fox
                  Miekenstien
                  Dennis Smith Jr.
                  DanH
                  Jayson Tatum
                  Axel
                  August 1st; 10pm - August 2nd; 9am EST
                  Apollo
                  August 2nd; 9am - 12pm EST
                  Drizz
                  August 2nd; 12pm - 3pm EST
                  REALIZAR
                  August 2nd; 3pm - 6pm EST
                  Koncept
                  August 2nd; 6pm - 9pm EST
                  Mack North
                  August 2nd; 9pm - 12am EST (is this doable Mack?)
                  WJF
                  August 3rd; 12am - 10am EST
                  Tucas
                  August 3rd; 10am - 1pm EST
                  Cody
                  August 3rd; 1pm - 4pm EST
                  jbml
                  August 3rd; 4pm - 7pm EST
                  Tucas
                  August 3rd; 7pm - 10pm EST
                  Bump!
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• continuing with the fantastic momentum of the summer the imperials have come to terms with both of its draftees before the draft is even complete. lonzo has agreed to a rookie deal of 4 years and smith jr. has agreed to a deal of 3 years. both players will be paid the league maximum of 0.

Comment

• The suns ARE building around Booker, this is what Jackson is.. a complimentary player to Support a once in a lifetime scorer
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• But I do agree that kyrie is no good for the suns... you can't have two star ball handlers. Jackson is a much better fit
                        in masai we trust

Comment

• Holy shit! I just remote viewed the Suns vs. Celtics in the 2020 NBA Finals.
                          RR OG

Comment

• Wait a second! I just remote viewed Apollo vs. Miek in the 2020 NBA Dynasty Finals. Congrats!
                            RR OG

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              The suns ARE building around Booker, this is what Jackson is.. a complimentary player to Support a once in a lifetime scorer
                              Hey, I'm just telling you what I'm reading from unnamed sources. They're saying Booker, while a great scorer, is not the ideal player to build around because he's a one way player.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                Wait a second! I just remote viewed Apollo vs. Miek in the 2020 NBA Dynasty Finals. Congrats!
                                I just remote viewed the Creeds whooping your ass this season. Did you see that as well when you were travelling to 2020?

Comment

Working...
                                X